Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pinched nerve

La-Ru

anyone have a secret to getting rid of a pinched nerve. My upper back has shooting pain that hurts like a bitch during certain motions. I can't afford to be out long!

I got one between my traps and shoulders while doing overheard presses, it took four months to heal.

It probably isnt a pinched nerve especially in that location. Soft tissue injuries can usually take 3-12 months to heal completely.

T

FOUR MONTHS! Fuck me. I was trying to get rid of it by end of this week. Think stretching will help. Your right it's probably not a pinched nerve

La-Ru said:
FOUR MONTHS! Fuck me. I was trying to get rid of it by end of this week. Think stretching will help. Your right it's probably not a pinched nerve

Stretching did not help, only resting it helped..........it felt like i was missing a tendon in my back, like i need my backed to popped all the time. It blew.

I have one right now causing numbness in my arm/hand. The numbness is almost gone at this point. Mine is due to a bulging disc. It's been about 3 weeks now and I've started back to the gym. Try putting some ice on your upper back/neck area. But the best advice is go to the doctor.

could just be

pulled muscle. If it is near the mid-back area, right around your lower trap region, it is probably just a pulled connective muscle. Rest and blood flow to the area helped mine go away withing a couple weeks. Hot tub and sleep bro.

Top Bottom