Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pinched Nerve

After even more research on my part I think it’s carpal tunnel caused from HGH. I’ve been on HGH for about 3 months at 2 iu’s a day. I’m having issues mainly in my left hand but feel it in my right as well. I’m about to go on a 10 day vacation where I’ll have to stop the hgh. Does anyone know how long it should take for the carpal tunnel to go away after you stop the hgh?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

After even more research on my part I think it’s carpal tunnel caused from HGH. I’ve been on HGH for about 3 months at 2 iu’s a day. I’m having issues mainly in my left hand but feel it in my right as well. I’m about to go on a 10 day vacation where I’ll have to stop the hgh. Does anyone know how long it should take for the carpal tunnel to go away after you stop the hgh?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i can guarantee you that you are wrong

if you go on vacation and the problem goes away it is probably because you aren't spending time on the computer or changing how you sleep. nothing to do with HGH

Top Bottom