Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pin frequency

Talking to a friend of mine who has been on aas for years due to trt from drs. He stated that regardless of the compound EOD shots are the best way to keep blood levels even and to really just dose to the weekly amounts you want

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

There is a lot of misinformation when it comes to steroid half lives and detection times. Here's a good video for you to watch where I explain the topic in depth -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...lf-lives-detection-times-explained-47476.html

If you are using long estered forms of testosterone for TRT like test enanthate, test cyp or sust, all you need is weekly injections. You could do twice per week injections but anything more then that is redundant and will only be a pain in the butt (literally lol).

Test e has a half life of 10.5days. Injecting more then once per week really isn't needed.

The more frequent the pins, the better, as there is less fluctuation. But if you pin long esters, in the long run it will not matter or make too much of a difference.

Once the long esters are built up in your system it will have no added benefit of pinning EOD vs 1-2 times per week. As long as you keep your dose the same and don't change mid cycle you will not see the rollercoaster of hormones.

With the longer esters it does not really make a difference, since in any case it takes quite some time for them to start acting, and once they do, it will happen in a gradual manner. Even if the EOD pinning were more effective, the difference would be absolutely minimal.

Top Bottom