Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pin of Choice?

Pin of Choice?

• 1" 23g

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • 1.5" 22g

Votes: 21 38.9%
  • other

Votes: 23 42.6%

• Total voters
i usually used a 22 guage 1.5".. i was forced to get 25g 1 inch cuz the pharacy was all out and i was late for work.. i love them, you cant even tell when they go in......

i also dont do glute shots so i will probably never use 22 gauge 1.5 inch ever again..

i like site injections...

What kind of stuff you shooting? Water? Oil?

I use Insulin pins for water base.

Whatever is available for oil. 21g last cycle. My inpatience makes my problems sometimes.

i use 22g 1.5" glute and 23g 1"quad and delt . sometimes i will use a 25g 1" in the quad and delt.

It's not that bad really, I used to use 23g.....well at least the one time I did this before I did anyway.... and I tell ya what, I hit a brick wall one day. I was 1 1/2cc's into a 3cc push and it just stopped.....I mean STOPPED!! I couldnt push no more so I pulled the pin out a-little and slowly finished...and when I got finished and pulled it out I had a trail of oil runnin down my ass......Yeah that was fun....NOT.... What a waste of gear that was....anyway with the 20g it just seeps in and absorbs Just did my 2nd 3cc t-200 yest and no probs at all.... one thing I do is hold the case like a dart and use my middle finger to apply pressure to a nearby area to distract myself of the telephone pole goin into my ass..

"It is easier to go down a mountain than to climb to the top.
But the view is better from the top!!"

Top Bottom