Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pimples caused by DNP?

Thom

Hey
This happened last summer. I had been off my first cycle, consisting of deca and dbol as a kickstarter, for about 8 weeks. It was time for some cutting. I got my hands on some DNP caps, and I ran 14 weeks of 500mg ed. The results were awesome!
But about one week after stopped with DNP, I broke out seriously . First my face got really dry. These werent big pimples, but very small ones. Actually it seemed like a rash, but it lasted 2 months. It was worse on my face, my lower back, and my shoulders. :mad:

Have anyone else experienced this? Is acne listed as a side effect for DNP? I can't find any info on that.
I'm thinking of doing DNP again in the near future, but not if I get all those spots again.

thanks for any help

thom

ps:
I ran a second cycle this winter (just ended). And my back, shoulders and chest look awful. Just got a prescription for roaccutane, which I'll be using for the next 6 months.

hey im glad you think my post is funny
but i wanna know if this is "normal" to break out like that after a dnp cycle... cus if its not i may just take the chance, because i love the effect.

I didn't break out at all from my DNP cycle...As far as i know, dnp has no effect on the sebacuous ( i know i spelled that wrong :p ) glands...

you used DNP for 14 weeks straight? jezus! never mind the pimples, im surprised you are still alive!

energy imbalance effect on lipid and other metabolism.

dnp excretion as well as impact of toxins released by DNP

mild allergy and perhaps immunosuppression following DNP use.

basically DNP throws your metabolism out of whack, thats how it works, there is often a backlash to such a change in all systems.

water intake is key to avoiding most sided, both during and after DNP use

energy imbalance effect on lipid and other metabolism.

dnp excretion as well as impact of toxins released by DNP

mild allergy and perhaps immunosuppression following DNP use.

basically DNP throws your metabolism out of whack, thats how it works, there is often a backlash to such a change in all systems.

water intake is key to avoiding most sides, both during and after DNP use

I say its from the AAS. I always breakout AFTER my cycle is over, not while on. I dont see DNP doing this to you. Hormones have more of an impact on pimples than anything else and the only hormone that DNP really effects to any measure might be thyroid (at least with me)......id say its the juice.
could be allergic as Mac said, it seems to be rather common (more so than the 10% mentioned around here in years past).

If you only get the pimples periodically, you dont really need Accutane, unless its the kind that gives you boils or makes you look like the moon.

Top Bottom