Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pimple hell

steeldrew

I am on a deca/test cycle and just started breaking out with little zits on my shoulders. Its sucks cuz tank tops r out so i need a little help. Someone told me chlomid would have helped prevent it but I know it cuts down on gains. I was going to wait until the end of my cycle to take the chlomid to get nuts back although shrinkage has been minimal in my fourth week. Appreciate any one with the 411.

Get some Pantothenic Acid (B5). Take about 5 grams per day. Sounds like a lot, but if you get the B5 from Twinlab, they come in 500mg caps. I just take 2 with every meal of the day. This worked for my acne in just a few days.

Cleocin-T is the drug of choice for moderate to severe acne. It is a topical, avaialble by prescription, and has virtually no side effects. I have used it with great success.

go to the Body Shop and get stuff called green tea tree oil....its for your back and comes in a roll on bottle.....i havent used anything that has worked asa good as this stuff.....dries up the zits and gets rid of them in a day or two.....it smells strong in the bottle but as soon as you put it on the minty smell goes away.....great stuff

you get used to em after awhile, im in week 7 of deca/sust/prop and i have em all over my chest and back, sux but im working all summer so no outside for me, jsut planning for next summer.

tanning seems to help dry shik and mask skin imperfections for me. topical retin-a helps for one of my friends.

steeldrew said:
I am on a deca/test cycle and just started breaking out with little zits on my shoulders. Its sucks cuz tank tops r out so i need a little help. Someone told me chlomid would have helped prevent it but I know it cuts down on gains. I was going to wait until the end of my cycle to take the chlomid to get nuts back although shrinkage has been minimal in my fourth week. Appreciate any one with the 411.

acne meds:

benzyl peroxide <----------least effective
B-5 (10g/day)
cleacin-T
erythromicin
retin-A
accutane <-----------most effective

DrJMW said:
Cleocin-T is the drug of choice for moderate to severe acne. It is a topical, avaialble by prescription, and has virtually no side effects. I have used it with great success.

Right on the money bro!:D

Top Bottom