Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pierced nipples = hard nipples att the time? gyno solution?

tempest2003

hey all, title says it all, if you have your nipples pierced does it make them hard all the time? i have gyno and hate it and cant afford surgery right now wish i could because it hurts me confidence so much but im just a student so i cant. so any yall have en pierced? does it do this? even in the hot weather/? thanks

tempest2003 said:
hey all, title says it all, if you have your nipples pierced does it make them hard all the time? i have gyno and hate it and cant afford surgery right now wish i could because it hurts me confidence so much but im just a student so i cant. so any yall have en pierced? does it do this? even in the hot weather/? thanks
some guys do infact pierce their nips for this problem. if i were you i would try to pound nolvadex witha anti estrogen scuicide inhibator arimidex or letro (letro has been shown to shrink breast gyno and tumors ) if you gyno is to bad you pron end up looking like a due with big girly pierced tits.if your areola the skin around the nipple is huge then you prob gonna have to get surgery anyways to get ride of the gyno and cut down the areola to make the actual nipple apear more manly

a trick a bodybuilder at my gym told me about was phreperation-h
rubbing intinto the nipple the night before and the day your gonna be with out your shirt on can cuase it to tighten up might get you by in times of need around the beach or at a pool party if not then youll be forced to wear black tank tops or two shirts to hide the gyno like most bodybuilders do.

not ALL the time.....but (after they heal up) they DO get played with a LOT more, which can make them hard........:)

chazk said:
some guys do infact pierce their nips for this problem. if i were you i would try to pound nolvadex witha anti estrogen scuicide inhibator arimidex or letro (letro has been shown to shrink breast gyno and tumors ) if you gyno is to bad you pron end up looking like a due with big girly pierced tits.if your areola the skin around the nipple is huge then you prob gonna have to get surgery anyways to get ride of the gyno and cut down the areola to make the actual nipple apear more manly

a trick a bodybuilder at my gym told me about was phreperation-h
rubbing intinto the nipple the night before and the day your gonna be with out your shirt on can cuase it to tighten up might get you by in times of need around the beach or at a pool party if not then youll be forced to wear black tank tops or two shirts to hide the gyno like most bodybuilders do.
isnt prep h basicly the same as icyhot? or different? bump for info on this.

No it wont make your nipples hard all the time, i got one done and it lost sensitivity.

And i forgot to add, it fuckin hurts

Actually for me the nipple rings made me look even puffier. It was just soemthing to weigh down and hang from my puffy nips. The hard all the time thing is a myth. They actually suck really bad and is not a piercing that is worth it IMO. More of a pain in the ass than anything else.

tempest2003 said:
isnt prep h basicly the same as icyhot? or different? bump for info on this.
preperation h is used to reduce inflamation in hemroids. but when aplied topically to the skin it tighten its and reduces welling i doubt you would put icy hot in your but so its not like icyhot

i also read that models use it before a photo shoot. to tighten the bags under their eyes after a night of staying up late coked out of their minds .

chazk said:
i doubt you would put icy hot in your but so its not like icyhot
lmfao thats classic dude, im glad im not familiar with the shit yet.. haha anyways let get some bumps for prep h on nipps for making nipples hard and gyno less apparent

just some info i dug up from a familiar old member of EF, iim sure some of us subsrcibers remember Nelson anyways heres somthing he suggested for helping reduce gyno. probably not for they type of gyno i have but i just want to see if anyone's used this before with any success.
"
Nelson Montana30-Jun-2003, 03:06 PM
I just read the thread about one members results with gyno gel, and I had no idea that it was so in demand, and so hard to get.

I may have a solution, but it comes with a disclaimer.

This is a potent formula. I'd sell the stuff if the indredients weren't illegal. :)
(I can call it Uncle Nellies Gyno-Goop) But I have no idea if it'll work on a hard lump. (Doubtful that anthing will, since it's fiberous and not easily penetrated.) I would be curious to hear peoples experiences though.

What I propose works well on estro induced puffiness -- that water/fat pocket that develops on and under the nip.

I've seen the results and they're pretty impressive. I've used it myself, and although I don't have gyno, I'm starting to get that "old man looseness" under my pecs. (Whatever you do, don't get old). I put it on at night and in the morning, it's definitely better.

Are the results temporary? Yeah, probably. But so is a lot of things. Yet, if you use it daily, who cares?

Okay, here's what you do:

Mix one tsp of Preperation H with Bio dyne with one tsp of Thiomucase.

And a smiggin' of Anusol (stick with me here)

Crush 4 proviron tablets into a fine power and mix into the cream. Mix well.

Take 4000 mgs of powdered Chyrsin and add to mix.

Suprisingly, this isn't as gritty as it sounds.

Rub a liberal amount of the cream well into nips until it's absorbed. Then apply another dab and just leave it on the surface of the skin. Leave on overnight. After a couple of days, you should see a noticible reduction.

Let me know how it works out for you."

Top Bottom