Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pierced nipples = hard nipples att the time? gyno solution?

tempest2003 said:
just some info i dug up from a familiar old member of EF, iim sure some of us subsrcibers remember Nelson anyways heres somthing he suggested for helping reduce gyno. probably not for they type of gyno i have but i just want to see if anyone's used this before with any success.
"
Nelson Montana30-Jun-2003, 03:06 PM
I just read the thread about one members results with gyno gel, and I had no idea that it was so in demand, and so hard to get.

I may have a solution, but it comes with a disclaimer.

This is a potent formula. I'd sell the stuff if the indredients weren't illegal. :)
(I can call it Uncle Nellies Gyno-Goop) But I have no idea if it'll work on a hard lump. (Doubtful that anthing will, since it's fiberous and not easily penetrated.) I would be curious to hear peoples experiences though.

What I propose works well on estro induced puffiness -- that water/fat pocket that develops on and under the nip.

I've seen the results and they're pretty impressive. I've used it myself, and although I don't have gyno, I'm starting to get that "old man looseness" under my pecs. (Whatever you do, don't get old). I put it on at night and in the morning, it's definitely better.

Are the results temporary? Yeah, probably. But so is a lot of things. Yet, if you use it daily, who cares?

Okay, here's what you do:

Mix one tsp of Preperation H with Bio dyne with one tsp of Thiomucase.

And a smiggin' of Anusol (stick with me here)

Crush 4 proviron tablets into a fine power and mix into the cream. Mix well.

Take 4000 mgs of powdered Chyrsin and add to mix.

Suprisingly, this isn't as gritty as it sounds.

Rub a liberal amount of the cream well into nips until it's absorbed. Then apply another dab and just leave it on the surface of the skin. Leave on overnight. After a couple of days, you should see a noticible reduction.

Let me know how it works out for you."
so i guess the preperation-h thing was not just a myth but has been used before in peoples homemade gyno creams
i know it pulls the skin tight and reduces swelling but i dont know how of if it pulls anything transdermal through the skin.
if so? then maybe a more updated preperation-h cream for gyno can be made
formula. a base of preperation-h mixed with dmso, then add liquid nolvadex with ether letro,arimdex,or aromasin
sounds like it could be cheap and eazy to make in a few hours.

chazk said:
so i guess the preperation-h thing was not just a myth but has been used before in peoples homemade gyno creams
i know it pulls the skin tight and reduces swelling but i dont know how of if it pulls anything transdermal through the skin.
if so? then maybe a more updated preperation-h cream for gyno can be made
formula. a base of preperation-h mixed with dmso, then add liquid nolvadex with ether letro,arimdex,or aromasin
sounds like it could be cheap and eazy to make in a few hours.

I have a good friend who used to compete, and he would take Prep H and put it on his stomach and then wrap saran wrap around his stomach while he slept to tighten and shrink his stomach area to be more ripped.

I'll never understand why anyone would intentionally have one of the most sensitive areas of the body - be it tongue, nipple or privates - pierced. The thought alone makes me cringe.

tempest2003 said:
hey all, title says it all, if you have your nipples pierced does it make them hard all the time? i have gyno and hate it and cant afford surgery right now wish i could because it hurts me confidence so much but im just a student so i cant. so any yall have en pierced? does it do this? even in the hot weather/? thanks

i don´t understand why if you have gyno have pierced nipples.

rnch said:
not ALL the time.....but (after they heal up) they DO get played with a LOT more, which can make them hard........:)

I had a feeling you would chime in.. I bet you like the eraser heads eh?

GymIntensity said:
I have a good friend who used to compete, and he would take Prep H and put it on his stomach and then wrap saran wrap around his stomach while he slept to tighten and shrink his stomach area to be more ripped.

woa! man, this sounds so cool. i am leaving right now to the grocery to get my saran wrap. can wait.

i've had gyno w/ puffy nips and thought the same thing. In my case, the piercing weighed the nipple down. It was still puffy.. After my surgery (gland + lipo), the pierced nipple acquired a constantly hard look to it... so in order for it to appear like that, there cannot be any fat within it..

TraxZBT said:
i've had gyno w/ puffy nips and thought the same thing. In my case, the piercing weighed the nipple down. It was still puffy.. After my surgery (gland + lipo), the pierced nipple acquired a constantly hard look to it... so in order for it to appear like that, there cannot be any fat within it..

for men there are some basic rules to follow before going to piercing the nipples:

1. you must look like your avatar and be masculine. 2 the earring or decorative device should be minimal. i don´t know why and how many men handle themselfves to carry those horrible big earrings with metal balls. 3. you should have the mega beautiful chest. no point to atract attention to an average, ugly, or wrong (thouse gyno tits) part of the bod. it is like when you find thouse fat and flabby men who never have been on a gym with ellaborate tattoos. in my book tattoos are for men who lift weights, with good physical condition who has something to show: please, don´t try to deccor an ugly thing. it is like putting a flower over a plile of shit. it is still a pile of shit and it is even worse when you decorate it. 3. you need to have the attitude. behave like you have nothing in your nipples. behave like you are an ordinary man and then be humble when people stare or admire your look. i have spoken.

elmerpr said:
for men there are some basic rules to follow before going to piercing the nipples:

1. you must look like your avatar and be masculine. 2 the earring or decorative device should be minimal. i don´t know why and how many men handle themselfves to carry those horrible big earrings with metal balls. 3. you should have the mega beautiful chest. no point to atract attention to an average, ugly, or wrong (thouse gyno tits) part of the bod. it is like when you find thouse fat and flabby men who never have been on a gym with ellaborate tattoos. in my book tattoos are for men who lift weights, with good physical condition who has something to show: please, don´t try to deccor an ugly thing. it is like putting a flower over a plile of shit. it is still a pile of shit and it is even worse when you decorate it. 3. you need to have the attitude. behave like you have nothing in your nipples. behave like you are an ordinary man and then be humble when people stare or admire your look. i have spoken.
this isnt a thread about wanting to pierce my nipples, this is a thread seeking a way to visually minimize gyno. i cant believe theres nothing out there that makes nipples hard 24/7 no topical creams or nothin, crazy

I have mine pierced. It wont make them hard 24/7... and it wont visually minimize gyno, quite the opposite would occur IMO - It will draw attention to the area, and secondly it will (usually) make the nipple larger...

Top Bottom