Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pics of my allergy reaction to DNP....

Cornellius

Be carefull DNP isn´t a day on the park....

Back
MVC-014F.JPG

Under arm
MVC-016F.JPG

I have these nasty stains all over my upper body (not face) and upper leg.

Yikes, that sucks bro. What do your doses of DNP look like? Has it gone away or did this just happen. Are you taking anything to combat it?

EngiCream

Been there,done that...Just wait bro,the funnest part is when it all dries up and your skin starts cracking open.Good thing you stayed with the low dosage for your first cycle eh?This is why I will never recommend anyone going over 200mgs/day in their first cycle.Imagine if you had doubled that dosage!

It´s an allergy reaction to DNP.....blood samples were taken. I´m takeing 10mg of Loratadine every 12 hours and of course I stopped DNP. If it doesn´t go away, the doc told me to inject corticoids.
I was doing 200mg of crystal a day. Got this allergy on day 9.
On the good side, DNP is definetly the best fat-loss drug I´ve taken......sadly I don´t think I´ll do it anymore.

so did you tell your doc all the stuff you were on including the DNP? WHat did he say and did he know what DNP was? Just curious.

T

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
Been there,done that...Just wait bro,the funnest part is when it all dries up and your skin starts cracking open.Good thing you stayed with the low dosage for your first cycle eh?This is why I will never recommend anyone going over 200mgs/day in their first cycle.Imagine if you had doubled that dosage!

Thanks Huck.....you may have saved my ass!!!
Do you think I´ll ever be able to do DNP again??
BTW, were your stains as nasty as these ones??

DocTodd said:
so did you tell your doc all the stuff you were on including the DNP? WHat did he say and did he know what DNP was? Just curious.

T
Well, she didn´t know about DNP per say, but knew that all the phenols are toxic and the dinitros aren´t good news...

Top Bottom