Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Picking up "supplies" in Mexico

If you know what you are doing and looking for it will be fine...If you are not that well versed be prepared to get run through the ringer :(
The pharmacies WILL try and scame you (they've tried it with me :eek: LOL)...They learned REAL FAST that I wasnt some unread newbie :D LOL

shop at the vets, and try to stay away from the major tourist locations. The prices will be better and less chance of fakes

Mr. Burns said:
Hey Term, how did they try to pull a fast one on ya?

I went into a pharmacy a few years ago for some Clomid (it was alot cheaper there)
Anyway the guy at the counter was asking me "if I wanted some steroids" I said No...
So being the intelligent Spanglish speaking guy he was :rolleyes: he pulled out a bottle of Steris Cypionate (the old green bottles :eek:) and tried to sell me that shit ::FRlol: :FRlol:
But I KNEW that Steris hadnt made Cyp since like 1994 (this was in around 2002 :eek:)

Wow, so they try to swindle ya, and sell you on stuff while you're buying other goods down there. Man those people need money. Nice eye Term!!

Can Cun there are a few places in Plaza Kuculcan, and TJ stick with a large granero or authorized lab representative

Mr. Burns said:
Wow, so they try to swindle ya, and sell you on stuff while you're buying other goods down there. Man those people need money. Nice eye Term!!

I guess they figured since I looked the part, and was asking for Clomid that I must :rolleyes: have been on steroids :eek:

I about starting rolling on the floor and told him that shit was fake, and he just took it back behind the counter (undoubtedly to sell to someone who DIDNT know any better :eek:)

They WILL try and swindle you down there if you dont know what you are doing...:(

HA Ha I hate that place sometimes. You ever have little kids try to sell you gum, or one legged guys washing your windows?

Mr. Burns said:
HA Ha I hate that place sometimes. You ever have little kids try to sell you gum, or one legged guys washing your windows?

There was guy in line coming across this past weekend with NO ARMS...:eek2:

I figured he probably ripped off some drug cartel guy and they cut his arms off for it :eek2:
THAT is the way things work down there :(

Top Bottom