Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Picking the right needles

paggerqMW

which needles should I beginning if I am going to be running testosterone and primobolan on a cycle
I'm going to be doing 500 milligrams of each when I could adjust the dosage as I go along
also how does it work when it comes to pinning, do you switch the needle because when you dry a becomes dull or is it okay to use the same needle to pin

which needles should I beginning if I am going to be running testosterone and primobolan on a cycle
I'm going to be doing 500 milligrams of each when I could adjust the dosage as I go along
also how does it work when it comes to pinning, do you switch the needle because when you dry a becomes dull or is it okay to use the same needle to pin

1 gram so 500mgs test 500mgs primo thats a good cycle I like it

i would draw with 1 needle 18g and inject with 23-25G needle fresh everytime

you draw with one needs and inject with another... draw with an 18 gauge 1 inch and then pin with a 25 and 1...

The needle size is not AAS specific

Top Bottom