Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pick a number, any number

jetty

Test is kicking in. I feel like i'm playing musical chairs at the gym. Which dumbbells do i grab? Lat Pull down i added 40 lbs. in 2 weeks. For the first time I don't even know what weight to work out with! This is insanely awesome. By the way Vets, thanks for your help on the bloat I got it under control now. Lasix,diet and arimidex did me good.

jetty said:
Test is kicking in. I feel like i'm playing musical chairs at the gym. Which dumbbells do i grab? Lat Pull down i added 40 lbs. in 2 weeks. For the first time I don't even know what weight to work out with! This is insanely awesome. By the way Vets, thanks for your help on the bloat I got it under control now. Lasix,diet and arimidex did me good.

your running lasix???

swordfish151 said:
your running lasix???

yeah 20mg. EOD. Doc gave it to me. Very conservative on this shit cause i don't want to mess up my potassium/mineral and electrolyte balance.

well i think i jumped the gun a bit on saying bloating was a significant issue cause I only had symptoms for like 2 days and I freaked. lol. Never cry wolf right? I'm going to be forced to eat clean and restrict carbs which is a good thing. No more dirty cheats for a long time. I'm going to order some AIFM just to have on hand.

Top Bottom