Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pick my next cycle (this is what I an do with my budget)

Pick my summer cutting cylce

• primo 500mg/week for week 1-5; winny 50mg/ed for week 1-6

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • deca 200mg/week for week 1-4; primo 400mg/week for week 3-8; winny 50mg/eod for weeks 1-4

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • decca 200mg/week for week 1-2, primo 400mg/week for week 3-6; winny 50mg/ed for week 1-6,

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
none of the above. take 300mg of primo until its gone. Maybe 9 weeks add the winny at 50mg ed at week 4 to 10, or until you run out.

Why not just drop the Deca or the Primo and get more of one. Primo at 300-400mg/week for 8-10 weeks or Deca at 300-400mg/week for 8-10 weeks with Winny at 50mg/Day for 6 weeks. Both Options would be good but if you are on a budget then I would go for the Deca-Winny cycle. Best of luck!

M18

MUSTANG_18 said:
Why not just drop the Deca or the Primo and get more of one. Primo at 300-400mg/week for 8-10 weeks or Deca at 300-400mg/week for 8-10 weeks with Winny at 50mg/Day for 6 weeks. Both Options would be good but if you are on a budget then I would go for the Deca-Winny cycle. Best of luck!

M18

this is option 1, I am on a tight budget unfortunately

Just save up and get a real cycle. Gonna be hard to get those little bits and pieces anyway. What kinda budget are you on? Do'nt you got a credit card man?

the main problem i saw is that u aren't running any of the doses long enough to
get decent growth. save up some money over a period of time for more gear.
don't waste money on a cycle that isn't going to do much at all.

I'm on a tight budget too, have a family and that type stuff, I go with short intense cycles. I am a strength and size lover so I do cycles like t-200 3ccs every third day for 4 bottles cost=$200. Now don't get me wrong if I had my choice I would go with deca/test/d-bol. But at this point in my career I am just making ends meet. Hope I helped.

I dont know why but none of those cycles have been constructed in the most beneficial way. Why do you want to run 500mgs of primo for 5 weeks as oppossed to 300mgs for 9 weeks?

Deca or Eq @ 400mgs/wk for 20 weeks is same cost as primo at 300mgs/9 weeks. You cant pull this budget crap :D

$200 can get you a great cycle

Top Bottom