Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phytoserms-347

Status
Not open for further replies.

mich29

Banned
I know its out of stock at the moment and I'd much rather sell it to someone who is really going to need it and use it so I thought I'd make this thread and see if anyone is interested in it.reasonable offers will be taken.

I know its out of stock at the moment and I'd much rather sell it to someone who is really going to need it and use it so I thought I'd make this thread and see if anyone is interested in it.reasonable offers will be taken.

2 things

1) This is not the place for this thread. This is the Anabolic Steroids forum, not the Pct/supplement classifieds. Go over to Needtobuildmuscle.com, they have an actual classified section

2) With you being so new to the forums people are going to be very iffy about sending you money, you should take a pick of the product along with a piece of paper showing your username so we at least know you really do have the product. Afterwards you can follow up with contact info to any potential buyers.

this is a rep for my company and he can be trusted... However jmat2407 is right... You can go over to my forum needtobuildmuscle.net and I have a classifieds system as well as a forum set up just for this reason. You or anyone can go there and buy and sell products or like this and any others through this program and forum.. Great way to pick up cheap products and or even make traids with others... A lot of times you can find a steal of a deal too. I sell products there all the time that I can not give to my customers. Like one time I sliced a raiser hole through a couple bags of protein opening up a box.. Now they got a hole in them I can not give that to a customer.

However I can explain exactly what happen to the protein, what is wrong with them and then sell them at half price on my classifieds section. Nothing wrong with the protein get it and pit it in a different container and its good to go. Get 5lb for like 20 bucks and free shipping its a steal. Some times I get products that come from the manufacturer missing a label or a seal or some kind of label defect. Cant give that to a customer but I can sell it on the classifieds at a discounted rate for sure.. So always check that section of my site out for good deal. you can find people selling all kinds of products from the discontinued epi-strong to many other gold mines to find there guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom