Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PhytoSerms-347

Stryker1992

Has anyone used this product? I just placed an order for it from Ruthless Supp. based on some information from a friend of mine.

I have not used it, but received it very quickly in the mail from Orbit (great service) after winning a free bottle from him. I will be running during PCT and keep updates on progress here on EF.

Thanks again Orbit

This Product is bad ass,it will free your SHBG test by as much as 347% ,and it does just as it says it does.

Can it be stacked with others? I am about to run a log consisting of a stack of: Pes Erase, and Pes Alpha T2, with Primordial's TCF-1. Activate Extreme, Creatine Nitrate, and HGHPRO.

Can it be stacked with others? I am about to run a log consisting of a stack of: Pes Erase, and Pes Alpha T2, with Primordial's TCF-1. Activate Extreme, Creatine Nitrate, and HGHPRO.

hey bro; i'd probably save some of that other stuff and run Phytoserms solo at first but you could put in the creatine if you want to :) Itd be best to see how its affecting u without throwing too much stuff in to the mix :)

hey bro; i'd probably save some of that other stuff and run Phytoserms solo at first but you could put in the creatine if you want to :) Itd be best to see how its affecting u without throwing too much stuff in to the mix :)

have you used it?

bump for more feedback

bump for more feedback

There has been a lot of positive feedback that guys have pm'd me and I have seen on other boards since I posted this. I ran it myself between or I should say when I was off cycle. I am ordering two more bottles today. The stuff seems to really help with sex drive and maintaining gains.

Top Bottom