Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Physique vs. Heavyweight stack

Markusw

I went to a bodybuilding show and it got me motivated tocompete a year from now and see how I could do. I noticed the physiquecompetitions were very different then the guys that came on stage later.
What kind of steroids do you think they each would be usingand what should I grab if I wanted to start training for it a year ahead oftime?

I went to a bodybuilding show and it got me motivated tocompete a year from now and see how I could do. I noticed the physique competitions were very different then the guys that came on stage later.
What kind of steroids do you think they each would be using and what should I grab if I wanted to start training for it a year ahead of time?

usually physique competitions use
hgh
primobolan
anavar
winstrol
masteron

thats the usual mix

sarms are excellent for cutting and something that could be a huge help as well... you could run them with winstrol, anavar etc... major cutting and far less damage to yourself

Physique competitors, if using PED's, would go with compounds like Masteron, Trenbolone, Winstrol, Primobolan, Anavar. The cutting type compounds and I agree with Dylan that sarms would be an excellent addition as well

Typically, they use following products: PRIMOBOLAN, ANAVAR, MASTERON, WINSTROL, HGH and N2Guard for organ support

I went to a bodybuilding show and it got me motivated tocompete a year from now and see how I could do. I noticed the physiquecompetitions were very different then the guys that came on stage later.
What kind of steroids do you think they each would be usingand what should I grab if I wanted to start training for it a year ahead oftime?

Forget the roids. Start with what's your body type and does it suit the class. If you don't have crazy genetics all the gear wont make you a heavy

Top Bottom