Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

physique Show, Should I go for it? Pic.

I say go for it. Having a set deadline will create work ethic and bring out the best version of yourself.

April is still a ways away. You are at a good starting point for April. If you start your prep now you could put together a very competitive package by April.

You look good. Nice and lean. I would add some mass as you can but not at the expense of body fat. Go for it. If you don't you will regret it. What's the worst that can happen?.....you don't get first? So What. Go for it!

If you are planning to do the show, I would suggest getting into strict regimen and get more cut before stepping on stage.

You would want to be as lean as possible if you want to place.

I'm not really trying to "win" the show. I just want to be the best I can be on stage. For practical purposes, I've only been training for 18 months. I did a lot of competitive powerlifting in my younger days but went over 10 years of living sedentary letting my body fat get in the 33-35% range even though I wasn't even big. I had the "skinny fat" bod pretty bad. I still had a pot belly last October but I've cut out a lot of empty calories and lost 25-30 lbs. I'd just like to enter just to compete against myself. I think there will be a division for men over 40 yrs old.

Top Bottom