Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Physically exhausted and depressed from steroids

Arcance

it has been five years since I use steroids so I started up a new cycle a week ago. I'm using Deca durabolin and testosterone cypionate at dosages of 400 and 500 mg a week respectively. My issue is I'm a week into it and two injections and I feel bleh. I have no energy I'm exhausted, and I feel depressed. Yes I'm running an anti-estrogen on this but I feel like crap

Sounds like high estrogen issues that happens
add an AI not anti estrogen depends on your doses if you're doing nolva go with aromasin
if you're doing too much anti Es lets say 25mgs aromasin ED then try dropping to see the serum estrogen levels should change fast

you can get a lot of problems with steroids, even after just 1 week

can be a number of things going on especially since you are running the cycle incorrectly

the proper way to run deca is low test and using proviron with it. your test dosage should never exceed the deca, that will only cause problems

it has been five years since I use steroids so I started up a new cycle a week ago. I'm using Deca durabolin and testosterone cypionate at dosages of 400 and 500 mg a week respectively. My issue is I'm a week into it and two injections and I feel bleh. I have no energy I'm exhausted, and I feel depressed. Yes I'm running an anti-estrogen on this but I feel like crap

bro it possible the steroids cause this.

where is your bloodwork?? did you do pre cycle bloodwork? if you dont have bloodwork then this is all on you for being unprepared and careless... if you do have it, then it would be nice for us to review it

How old are you now, what bodyfat etc?

Top Bottom