Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phentermine- anyone like it?

tried it and i liked it for its social enhancing effects, i can talk for hours and hours on that shit and smile about it. as far as appetite it made me very very hungry. pondimin works the BEST for blunting the fire furnace of appetites

I have been taking it for over a year. I have lost 15 lbs, but honestly I think I did myself in the gym and sticking to a strict meal plan w/my trainer. I just have been afraid to stop taking it. A friend of mine had to go on a medication where she gained 35 lbs quickly. She was given Phetermine short term and quickly dropped the weight.

{ADDED} ohhh and I forgot to mention.. my friend, she doesn't workout or diet. In fact the opposite. Kind of annoying, she is one of those that naturally thin girls that drinks like a fish and eats fast food. Yet I eat clean and bust my ass in the in gym - yet I would not have it any other way!

She swears by Phentermine, but her Dr. will only give to his patients up to 60-days.

Last edited:
I have been taking it for over a year. I have lost 15 lbs, but honestly I think I did myself in the gym and sticking to a strict meal plan w/my trainer. I just have been afraid to stop taking it. A friend of mine had to go on a medication where she gained 35 lbs quickly. She was given Phetermine short term and quickly dropped the weight.

I think a lot of people underestimate themselves and attribute too much of their positive results to drugs rather than their own hard work

Where did you manage to find Phentermine? I can't find it anywhere.. the real stuff that is.. i've ran across a bunch of fake stuff

I think a lot of people underestimate themselves and attribute too much of their positive results to drugs rather than their own hard work

Exactly! Sometimes you're taking something as you're busting your ass and you're getting results so you think hey it's working but then you get nervous to stop taking it. I don't think there's anything special about phentermine that an ECA stack couldn't accomplish, actually I think ECA stack is better and hell it's easier to get, everything you need at walgreens, fuck ordering shit from overseas having no idea what it is.

Top Bottom