Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AS and Phentermine

pinkbunny55

I already did the search for info, and no results like I wanted.
I am in a clen - t3 cycle for cutting and may add some anavar next time.
A friend gave me some phentermine (30mg) that she had and I was wondering if it mixes with the clen - t3/eca cycle or not???
Thanks

Bunny

"This is who we are"

Disclaimer: I am no expert but...

I beleive the primary use of Phenteramine is to suppress the appetite. It's chemically related to amphetamines and serves to increase norepinephrine levels in the hypothalamic satiety center, thereby stimulating it and suppressing feelings of hunger. I use it with great results with my DNP cycles, but DNP is well known to increase carb cravings. On a Clen/ECA + T3 cutting cycle, T3 somewhat increases appetite, ECA somewhat suppresses it, and Clen does neither. Bottom line: Use it if you find that will power isn't enough to keep you from pigging out. Remember, it should be cycled 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. Watch out for sides (mostly genetically determined) like changes in mood or cardiovascular changes (e.g. blood pressure changes, palpitations)... these were the main reason Phenteramine was pulled from the market a few years ago during Phase 4 post-marketing surveillence. Good luck!

2 weeks off and 2 weeks on???
I took it when I was on fen phen a long time ago when it was legal - that is what started my bb craze was loosing the weight.
Never heard of it in a cycle.
Of it is to be in a cycle - is it better to cycle with the eca or clen - t3??? That is on a 2 week cycle also.

Bunny

Top Bottom