Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pharmacomlabs Test E300 and Bold300

Buckswole

Ok I have been away from the scene for a few years and have never used Pharmacomlab products.
So I get my TestE300 and Bold 300 in and there is no Quality code on the vials. They however look identical in every way to the ones on the site and also have the little product information paper inside the box with the vial. If this is a counterfeit it is nearly perfect. I have been using products since the 1996 anabolic world review came out and have never seen a counterfeit so good if it is.
However I have failed to find these products on the web without a quality code.
So I was hoping you guys can help me out. Have they recently been producing without Quality codes? Help me out here please... thanks a bunch. Here are a few pics of the Test E300

Attachments

• IMG_0701.jpg
    IMG_0701.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0702.jpg
    IMG_0702.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0703.jpg
    IMG_0703.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0705.jpg
    IMG_0705.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0704.jpg
    IMG_0704.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 48
Your juice looks legit. Next time order it from an approved source, so you know you're getting the real deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for your time, I appreciate it. Man things arent like they used to be anymore! That's for sure! I am a newbie all over again!

Make sure you take dexinex with that Deca it's a new anti for progesterone based steroids like tren and test.

Check out this video I made on how to determine whether or not your steroids are real -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI7Iey9vLB8

There is no way to determine whether or not your steroids are real just by looking at them. The only way to know is to get blood work done while using them or to use a home steroid testing kit like Roid Test.

That's why trusting your source is so important. One of the best resources you have is the source reviews section on evolutionary.org. Look up the source you are thinking about ordering from and see what kind of reviews come up.

Thank you guys so much... you are right! People are really out there now screwing everyone! Its so hard to tell! So much for the good ole days of anabol tabs, zambons, organon, etc.. lol

Can't find review tab on Evolutionary.org site
Now I'm taking Xeriumlab Deca. Last time was Bioniche Pharma Boldenon and Masteron.
Anyone heard anything about quality?

Top Bottom