Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pharma Grade Gear Compared to Underground

gorillahung

I wish there was a nice supply of real pharmaceutical company gear instead of the flood of cheap underground crap. I've found that taking 300 mg/ of Pfizer testosterone C gives better results than 500 mg/ of underground crap. While on my dbol and sustanon cycles I stopped using my TRT so I stockpiled a few bottles of American made pharma grade test C. I'd pay extra for pharma grade (my Sustanon was Organon). I know you have to go underground for Tren or even Deca in the USA (deca is no longer sold in the "land of the free"). What experiences do you guys have with legit pharma grade gear compared to underground? Not to mention that you have no idea what contaminents are in underground stuff. Even the injections are smoother. There's no pain or lumps with pharma grade. The oil slows through the needle smoothly, no need to press down hard on the plunger.

in my experience you are on the right track.. we've had these discussions over on our sister source site for years

the facts are that 90% of the gear out there straight up garbage and underdosed.. that's why you hear guys using grams of gear. also pharm grade gear can be faked easily as well. a lot of bayer primo out there is fake too.

the key is finding a source who sells real gear. if you head over to our sister site there are approved sources>> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/my-favorite-sources-part-ii-37624.html

There are some decent UG labs but even the good ones tend to underdose a bit. Pharm grade test is better in every way. Even the vials are better.

Pharmaceutical grade was good in the past; in fact, it was great. However, these days pharma grade is highly faked and counterfeit, over 90% on the market is fake.

Unfortunately, pharmaceutical companies won't produce all kinds of steroids, and by far not all of the pharma grade gear is of high quality. Sincerely, Berd Pharmaceuticals has been a real revelation for me not long ago. It is an UG lab, but damn their quality is exceptional - better than most (if not all) pharma grade drugs. For instance, I have noticed that I get the same results with 25 mgs of their proviron as with 50 mgs of Bayer's proviron. Therefore, there are UG labs that sell stuff of very good quality. As for their oils, I have never had PIP with Berd's injectables - they are really smooth, and you can clearly see than when you mix their gear with other brands, when you have to put in the syringes the same amount of oil, and it takes much less time for berd's oil to get there. It is much cleaner and smoother.

Legitimate pharmacy grade gear will be just as good as a well made UG lab. The problem with UG labs is there is no regulation so the quality depends on the source. Check the source reviews section on evolutionary.org if you are looking for a quality steroid source.

my lab is great... has mass spec testing and sends free samples of other things... been a go to for years... night and day compared to most out there.. ;)

I wish there was a nice supply of real pharmaceutical company gear instead of the flood of cheap underground crap. I've found that taking 300 mg/ of Pfizer testosterone C gives better results than 500 mg/ of underground crap. While on my dbol and sustanon cycles I stopped using my TRT so I stockpiled a few bottles of American made pharma grade test C. I'd pay extra for pharma grade (my Sustanon was Organon). I know you have to go underground for Tren or even Deca in the USA (deca is no longer sold in the "land of the free"). What experiences do you guys have with legit pharma grade gear compared to underground? Not to mention that you have no idea what contaminents are in underground stuff. Even the injections are smoother. There's no pain or lumps with pharma grade. The oil slows through the needle smoothly, no need to press down hard on the plunger.

Got my hands once on pharmaceutical sust. Dear lord, the gains were godly, no pip, everything was so smooth. Except for one thing - price, haha

Pharm grade gear is fairly easy to get your hands on, and it is not that expensive either (american brands are expensive). But with pharm grade you only have so many options.. Test, Deca, Primo, and some orals.

There are many legit UGL's that can compare with pharm grade, but there are a lot of variables out there. I'd say a good amount of the UGL's just find a source for the cheapest raws possible so their profit margins are greater. That is when you run into under-dosed gear, which doesn't mean it was done on purpose; but when your raws are only 60% pure and you went with them because you wanted to be a cheap skate.. then it's a bad business.

Nothing compares to real Pharma grade gear. Most UGL products are underdosed or even fake. Even if you have a reliable source, they are not immune to getting a bad batch of raws.

Top Bottom