Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pharma Gear Vs UG

GarrisX

im researching and beginning to plan for my next cycle, i wont be starting it for awhile yet but im including test and i was wondering if i should get pharma gear or satchet gear.

the price of the pharma test is nearly double what the satchet would cost me.

is it worth paying the price for?

has any1 used both and have better/worse results with either?

or should i just shovel out the cash for the pharma test and quit trying to take the easy way out?

any input would be appreciated, thanks

GarrisX said:
im researching and beginning to plan for my next cycle, i wont be starting it for awhile yet but im including test and i was wondering if i should get pharma gear or satchet gear.

the price of the pharma test is nearly double what the satchet would cost me.

is it worth paying the price for?

has any1 used both and have better/worse results with either?

or should i just shovel out the cash for the pharma test and quit trying to take the easy way out?

any input would be appreciated, thanks

I'm guessing pharma gear means you have a legit script for it. If thats the case nothing beats human grade gear. Even if you pay double you get the piece of mind of a non contaminated (underdosed or overdosed) gear. Steroids can get contaminated in many other processes threw your other method, even though its cheaper, I'd shell out the cash if I had a script cuz its safer.

depends on the pharma....if you get TOP QUALITY pharma gear then its ideal and worth it...if your paying for some fly by night pharma it might as well be ug

letsrun4it said:
depends on the pharma....if you get TOP QUALITY pharma gear then its ideal and worth it...if your paying for some fly by night pharma it might as well be ug

Pharma is pharma. Once again, I think there's some confusion "human grade" and UG. A UG lab can make the same exact human grade substance as Organon and if it's sterile, it's sterile. But Organon MUST be exact and sterile. Is that worth twice the price? To me it would be.

To me it depends on the costs. If the costs aren't that much more then Pharma would be the way to go, however, if costs are extremely high UG may not be a bad choice.

Not all UG products are bad but you are taking a risk. It just depends on the value you put on that risk.

Nelson Montana said:
Pharma is pharma. Once again, I think there's some confusion "human grade" and UG. A UG lab can make the same exact human grade substance as Organon and if it's sterile, it's sterile. But Organon MUST be exact and sterile. Is that worth twice the price? To me it would be.
god dame right...and people that have it end up lasting years and years...very rarely do you see a pharm grade dealer go down....once ever 5-7 years.

Nelson Montana said:

MUST is just so much better than Could

It is priceless IMO. Or invest in a few whatman filters and sterile vials!

al420 said:
MUST is just so much better than Could

It is priceless IMO. Or invest in a few whatman filters and sterile vials!
for some the price of a good pharm grade is not that mcu more then a ug...with whats bin going on the ug's are charging just as much and some times more

Top Bottom