Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pharm Grade Anavar.........

You are thinking about it too hard. Stick with your Test/var cycle and decide what to kick it with (winny, tbol, beast are all good choices). You'll get results no matter what you use really.

You're right. It's just fun to put together your next delicious cycle. I might just stick with my original plan and do Test, Deca, Winny, Var in the same cycle. Just try to contol lipids the best I can. Solid gains would be sick!
1-12 Test 400mg wk
1-5 Winny 50mg ed
1-10 Deca 200mg wk
8-14 Var 40mg ed

Geez, how long have you been doin Beastdrol?? How do you think it compares to tbol or Winny??

Damn, I have done Superdrol a total of 3 times and they were all cycles. Now, with this last one that I just finished last week, it was the Beast and let me tell you it has been the most potent of them all! No shit! It is very powerful and I would highly advice on it. I have never tried Winny, although I had the opportunity, I declined because of the sides it can have. If you look real closely between Winny and Beastdrol, you will have less harsh sides with the Beast and you actually would feel and get bigger than winny. That is why I gave Superdrol a try years ago. Let me tell you, my first superdrol cycle I gained 14 lbs. solid alone with it. Second cycle was an ok 9lbs but that was because I did not eat enough food and training was not as hard as first, and that is being honest. NOW, the Test/Beastdrol cycle I just recently ran, Oh my God....:evil:!! I went up from 153 lbs. to 171 lbs. and that is solid muscle bro!! I have never looked better than I have til now and I feel wonderful. Only side IO got was lower back pumps but very minimal because I drank plenty of water and took care of PCT. Get ya Some !!:p

Damn, I have done Superdrol a total of 3 times and they were all cycles. Now, with this last one that I just finished last week, it was the Beast and let me tell you it has been the most potent of them all! No shit! It is very powerful and I would highly advice on it. I have never tried Winny, although I had the opportunity, I declined because of the sides it can have. If you look real closely between Winny and Beastdrol, you will have less harsh sides with the Beast and you actually would feel and get bigger than winny. That is why I gave Superdrol a try years ago. Let me tell you, my first superdrol cycle I gained 14 lbs. solid alone with it. Second cycle was an ok 9lbs but that was because I did not eat enough food and training was not as hard as first, and that is being honest. NOW, the Test/Beastdrol cycle I just recently ran, Oh my God....:evil:!! I went up from 153 lbs. to 171 lbs. and that is solid muscle bro!! I have never looked better than I have til now and I feel wonderful. Only side IO got was lower back pumps but very minimal because I drank plenty of water and took care of PCT. Get ya Some !!:p

Nice! The Beast sounds that I should give it a whirl. How tall are you bro? 171 pounds is pretty light unless your're a shorter dude.
Thanks for the info though. It's a toss up between the 2. I guess both work so I just have to choose one.

5'8". It sounds light because thats exactly what I have been all my life. Shit, to me 185lbs is my ultimate goal, personally.

I posted on another thread about it and it boils down to this - Beastdrol blows the panties off of Dbol!! Many others have benched,lifted weights at least 20-40 lbs heavier on the STARTING set!! You see what I am trying to say? Its freaking powerful!!:evil::evil:

I posted on another thread about it and it boils down to this - Beastdrol blows the panties off of Dbol!! Many others have benched,lifted weights at least 20-40 lbs heavier on the STARTING set!! You see what I am trying to say? Its freaking powerful!!:evil::evil:

How did it feel coming off of it? Be honest

It felt the same way staring it. It doesn't feel like nothing. No addiction, no moodiness, NOTHING! IMO, I would not wwaste anymore time trying to figure out what you want to kick start it with. If your going to do it, just do it. One thing for sure, its your decision and to be respected. I'm just giving you my personal experience on it. Many people, especially those that are young and think they have an idea what "Dbol" or "Winny" really do not have a clue what they do and its effects. They just take word of mouth and hearsay. What I mean is that read on others out here, especially those like VETS who have done complete cycles.

Top Bottom