Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PH bulking

limited2

[FONT=&quot]So, I know this is an AAS forum so i'm sorry for this question but I just trust the guys here too much to get my info from any other forums on topics like this. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]What are great Pro Hormone supplements for bulking ? Different stacks, duration of cycle, type of pct doses?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Or can anyone point me in the direction to accurate info on this subject.[/FONT]

i wouldnt waste your time on using any ph's... i mean, what is the reasoning? they aren't legal anymore so what exactly would be the point? its not like they have less sides or something, if anything, they are more toxic so what exactly is the point?

I would not recommend anyone taking these drugs. Risks to benefit ratio is just not worth it.

PH shouldn’t be used anymore, they are extremely toxic and should only be used at the time they were legal, if that. Now there are way better options for something that’s also illegal, that’s safer and better.

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Top Bottom