Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Personal favorite tren stack

ribraider86

Hey what is your favorite trenbolone stack to run and why. A buddy of mine laid out a cycle for me that he said I should try. Let me know what you think:
500mg trenbolone acetate
500mg testosterone cypionate
80mg turinabol per day
GH 4 IU’s per day.

Its expensive but he is a huge meathead.

That's a thick steroid cycle, 80mgs of tbol is too much IMO stick to 20-30mgs of tbol and hgh at 3 IUs before you goto 4

Hey what is your favorite trenbolone stack to run and why. A buddy of mine laid out a cycle for me that he said I should try. Let me know what you think:
500mg trenbolone acetate
500mg testosterone cypionate
80mg turinabol per day
GH 4 IU’s per day.

Its expensive but he is a huge meathead.

bro that a weak ass cycle

do it like this:

1000mg tren
500mg test
120mg tbol
5 iu HGH

If I were you OP, this is what I would run:

1000mg test per week, 16 weeks
250-300 tren enanthate per week, 10 weeks
30-40mg Turinabol ed for 6-8 weeks

Ramp up the test each week, starting at 250mg, then 500, 750, until you hit 1000mg on week 4, and run that dose for 12 weeks.

Start the tren on week 5 or 6 - if your tren e is good, you should begin to see and feel the effects within 3-5 days.

I recommend starting the tren at 5-6 weeks because I don't know what your experience is running higher test. When you ramp up in 4 weeks from 250-1000mg you will have to be adjusting your dose of AI. Starting the tren on week 5-6 should give you enough time to have you aromatase inhibitor dialed in, so then you can focus on the tren.

I'd be sure to have Cabergoline on hand for the Tren just in case.

The higher test forms the backbone of the cycle, and will turbocharge the tren. 250mg tren will feel alot stronger with 1000mg test than it would feel with 250-500mg test.

100mg tren ace eod
350mg test cyp per week
50mg proviron ed

8 weeks. that’s what works well for me.

Top Bottom