Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

personal experiences with bromo stopping progest... while on tren?

tri~zilla

anyone's experiences bad or good are welcome!

current cycle:

250 mgs sust a week - 4 th week
80mgs tren every day - 10th day

It's actually the prolactin which it blocks. I like bromo but need to take 5mg/day(2.5 in am, 2.5 in pm) for 75mg/day of tren to combat it or my nips get leaky. I don't get the side effects others mention like headaches and loss of appetite, but I would start out with a lower dose of 1.25mg and work yourself up to see how your body feels.

bromo.jpg

i've been on bromo for 2 weeks straight.

makes me feel ill, uncoordinated, tired, and unmotivated.
sure it kills my appetite which is a plus now that i'm cutting, but i wouldnt use it again.

Re: bromo.jpg

satchboogie said:
i've been on bromo for 2 weeks straight.

makes me feel ill, uncoordinated, tired, and unmotivated.
sure it kills my appetite which is a plus now that i'm cutting, but i wouldnt use it again.
I was considering it in the hope that I could use tren (the only thing thus far that has given me gyno symptoms), but too many have this same experience.

Not exactly a performance booster...

If I use it at night I have no problems. I'm also pretty gyno sensitive and have run Tren with bromo successfully w/o any gyno symptoms.

mvmaxx said:
If I use it at night I have no problems. I'm also pretty gyno sensitive and have run Tren with bromo successfully w/o any gyno symptoms.

before sleep sounds right.

is bromo liver toxic?

Top Bottom