Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Perscription question about test

Daville, my script is mail order so The furthest out i've ordered is been 14 days.It usually gets to me in about 4-5 days.

My doctor is pretty open to me asking for upping the dose. I now take 600mg/week, and due to my legit hormone problem, that amount causes my levels to stay in the higer end of normal. I doubt he'd allow it if my bloodwork didn't support it, or if I had any side effects. (Never had any acne, aggression, or any other bad effects).

I just call in and say I'm low, and the secretary asks how many vials I want to buy. I never pushed it to the limit, but I have bought 4 vials (10 ml @ 200 mg/ml) at a time with no question. It's their own in-house compounding pharmacy. One thing I did say once (the truth in fact), is that I left a couple of vials at our other house in Dallas, as I didn't want to hassle with the airport since we drove there and flew back that time.

Charles

You can get one prescription filled early by claiming you're going on vacation. Before I left the country for Germany they filled a Lunesta prescription for me about two weeks early.

I have done this before. It really comes down to your relationship with your doctor. All I hve to do is ask mine. Pretty much anything reasonable is not an issue.

Had refills transfered over from one pharmacy to another. I dont know if they knew when I filled the first one. I told them my first leaked while flying and asked to pickup one the refills. Got it immedietly and this was less than a week after I picked up the first one. No problems at all.

Top Bottom