Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

permanent fat loss and maintaining muscle without work out

so if i keep lifting 4 days a week and do mma cardio almsot everyday i wont overtrain? will i have enough energy and recovery time for mma after lifting? if it wont disturb mma then i will surely keep lifting

Do not worry too much about over training......

Think about all the greatest mma fighters....they train around 6 hours a day!!!!!!!!

Lifting weights 4 days a week for 45 minutes and training on the MMA mat for 90-120 minutes 5 days a week will not lead to over training.....it will lead to becoming a total bad ass.

Are you really telling me the only thing holding you back is the Fear of over training?

IF that is the case I think you picked the wrong sport. Dont be scared of overtraining because there is no such thing. Now go out there and train and chase your dreams and goals!!!!!

Do not worry too much about over training......

Think about all the greatest mma fighters....they train around 6 hours a day!!!!!!!!

Lifting weights 4 days a week for 45 minutes and training on the MMA mat for 90-120 minutes 5 days a week will not lead to over training.....it will lead to becoming a total bad ass.

Are you really telling me the only thing holding you back is the Fear of over training?

IF that is the case I think you picked the wrong sport. Dont be scared of overtraining because there is no such thing. Now go out there and train and chase your dreams and goals!!!!!

thanks man. i was only 53 kg before i started body building now i am 80 kg . the only real reason i started it because i wanna join heavy weight. light weight looks like a weaker lower inferior thing compared to huge muscular monsters . i always get scared of overtraining because once i lift i literally push my limit and fuck my body and my joints and muscles get hurt for almost 2 weeks.i recover very very slowly in any kind of sports whenever i do leg training walking is very painful for the next 3 days. after i get enough muscle for heavy weight the only thing left is mma training. i might do judo+muay thai seperatedly since mma is not famous in turkey and almost nowhere has a teacher or course. if i will have enough energy to do judo+muay thai+lifting 3 sports in the same time and can recover fully. then i dont mind at all. i am just paranoid of losing my muscle since it was really hard for me to build muscle

In 99% of cases, over-training is just a result of under-eating or under-resting from my experience. If you eat right and sleep well at night there are hardly any limits to what you are capable of.

Sent from my VM670 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom