Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Perfect first Test only cycle

mike5d

Hi I am 23 male I weight 150lbs 5'5"...I don't know my body fat percentage for sure...I tried measuring myself and I came up with 17% but I am real slim...I've been working out hard and consistently at the gym for about 2 years now I've changed my diet adding a lot more proteins..I take fish oil, multi vitamin, amino acids...and I have gotten some results in my attempt for size...but I feel I have reach a peak I have not been able to go beyond 150lbs for a long time now...I am a hard gainer...I feel I have an under developed chest especially I have not been able to get any kind of defenition there or on my abs as well...I was able to get my hands on test to help me develop more...I feel I am a late bloomer I am a very small guy with a high voice...and I also have a low sec drive as well.......I am really unsure what kind of dosage I should take a week and how many times for how long...I want result but I want to find a medium as well...I don't need anything drastic...I am a patient guy and I like to plan things and do them smartly....I also want to prevent any kind of estrogen sensitivity...what would be a good pct? What is the absolute smartest way of doing this...I am willing to spend more to get everything I need during and after my first cycle...

The smartest way of doing this is to eat. Eat big. Train big. What's your calorie intake? I guarantee it's not what you think.
I just don't think aas is your answer here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if your stats are accurate you just haven't put in the time to build a proper base.

steroids work, but most guys use them and spin their wheels. just go to the gym and look around, do most guys look like they lift? fuck no. yet they all are on roids or have done roids. until you get your training and diet squared away why waste your time?

as far as body fat, post up a picture and we can give you an guestimate

Well I mean I'm going to do it anyways tbh...I'm thinking of starting at a low dosage of 250mg a week...

Tbh I'm going to end up doing it anyways...I wanted some advice and some tips...I'm thinking I should start with a low dosage around 250mg a week maybe...never done this before...I read that I should have some aromasin.... then Nolvadex for pct

Here is a great video for you to watch on how to properly run a first steroid cycle -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqBLCSaKsW4

A simple testosterone cycle of 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg/week is your best option for a first cycle. Being new to steroids, your body will hyper respond and you don't need a very aggressive cycle. It's very similar to an 18 year old having their first drink. A single drink really hits them because they have never drank before. However, a more experienced drinker would need much more alcohol to get the same effect.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone e or cyp 500mg/week (inject 250mg twice per week)
aromasin 12.5mg every other day <- very important to keep estrogen in the low to normal range to prevent estrogen related side effects like gyno water retention etc.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Mike - I'm 45 and setting up to do my first cycle. At your age I was a hard gainer and trained hard and ate right (I thought). If I could give any advice it would be to search out a solid trainer and get a professional diet in check at the same time. I trust you work out hard but the diet is uber critical. Your spending good coin on the gear why not make the most of it and drop a couple extra bills down and get a solid routine in place to maximize your money.
Train + diet + gear = best possible gains by far.
trevorkouritzin.com/\ - this guy Musky knows his shit, I've seen results in 2 months after just altering my diet (increasing good fats and lowering protein intake) and changing my routine up. I cant wait to see the results when I start my cycle.
You made the decision to juice, take it a step farther and make the decision to maximize your potential by covering all aspects.

Top Bottom