Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the perfect first cycle

R

rickcorso

After much debate, research and posting on the forums, I think I have come up with my perfect first cycle. Its basically the B&B stack however, I added a few things. Right now I have slight gyno and Im really paranoid about it getting worse. So here is what I have come up with. Also, I have posted the prices..please let me konw if these prices are reasonable since this is the only source I have. THanks!

Test Enth.......500mg/wk........1-10
EQ.................400mg/wk.........1-10
Dbol...............30mg/ED...........1-4
Clomid...........150mg/ED..........13-15
Arimidex.........0.5mg/ED...........1-15

Test: $110 (5.0g)
EQ: $140 (4.0g)
Dbol: $90 (2.5g)
Clomid: $55 (5.0g)
Arimidex: $112 (50mg)

Stats with lifting background please.

I agree with The Terminator though in that this is a pretty big cycle for a newbie. I understand some people really do not respond well and therefore need higher doses but this is usually for people who are just impatient or are not training, eating and resting properly.

500mg a week test by itself for 10-12 weeks is good enough imo.

what if u dont respond well to dbol or eq or some of the stuff you listed, are you still gonna be saying its perfect?

Yes, some stats and lifting experience would be nice...
I agree with Mike P.T., 500mg/week of Test should be just fine for first cycle. Well, addition of dbol will not hurt, just to get initial kick in...
Anyway, it's a matter of opinion, some people would say 400mg/week of Deca is perfect cycle..to each his own.

my background: 20 years old, 180lbs, 10% BF, 6'0", been lifting for about a year with really good progress. My diet is really good as well.

rickcorso said:
my background: 20 years old, 180lbs, 10% BF, 6'0", been lifting for about a year with really good progress. My diet is really good as well.

If you want my personal opinion..I like the cycle and it is very close to the one I did for my first wth awesome results (search the archives as I posted weekly updates) but I personally would hold off on the cycle untuil you have at least another year or so of training under your belt. Jumping into a cycle after only a year of training seems a little short for me. Thats my opinion..If you need any help or have any questions then feel free to e-mail or PM me anytime

M18

thanks bro. Im just curious to why you think I should wait? I was with a trainer for about a year and I feel like my routine is pretty good.

rickcorso said:
thanks bro. Im just curious to why you think I should wait? I was with a trainer for about a year and I feel like my routine is pretty good.

I feel you have plenty more growth in you naturally. I personally waited 3 1/2 -4 years before I took the plunge. I know everyone is diffrent but it's my opinion. If you do decide to go ahead and do it then I am glad your doing your research first.

M18

Top Bottom