Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the perfect equipoise cutting cycle program

avenger-

I'm planning to run a cutting cycle with EQ 1000mg a week , do you think 12 weeks should be enough ? I was planning on to do 16 weeks, since it doesn't aromatize too bad at all, do I still have to do a pct? my other questions is if you think adding some anavar to it may speed up my cutting process? thank you.

I would lower your dose and extend the length of the cycle since EQ has a very long ester. I would recommend 600mg per week for 16-20 weeks. Even though it aromatizes slowly at the doses you will be taking you will still need an AI......even if you don't run test with it.

As for anavar, steroids do not burn fat so don't add it for that reason. I would look to focus on diet since cutting is your goal.

PCT has nothing to do with aromatization. PCT is because you have shut down your natural test production. Even at a low dose of steroids you still need a PCT. I would recommend The Perfect PCT to give you the best shot at recovering - https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

1000mg/week is a lot of EQ. You are right that EQ does not aromatize heavily into estrogen but at that dosage, you are going to get a lot of aromatization. I would drop your EQ dosage down to 300-600mg/week.

Aromatization has nothing to do with needing to run a PCT. Anytime you put an artificial source of testosterone in your body (such as steroids) your natural testosterone is suppressed. A PCT is needed to restart your natural testosterone production.

If you want to add anavar to your cycle, also add in a good liver aid supplement based on TUDCA, NAC and milk thistle since anavar is a liver toxic oral steroid. I really like the product N2guard from n2bm.com.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Here's what I recommend:[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Weeks 1 - 16[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]testosterone 500mg/week
EQ 300-600mg/week[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]aromasin 12.5mg every other day

Weeks 1 - 6
anavar 40-60mg/day
n2guard 7 capsules/day[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/[/FONT]

Who recommended you this cycle? You do realise that you also need testosterone in it? Also, PCT is crucial in any cycle.

I would rather check the outline that muskate gave (full on detailed, even with mgs and which supplements to take).

Top Bottom