Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Perfect Amount of Test

Skinnyarms

What is everyones opinion on what the most efficient amount of testosterone that one can use in a 8 week cycle to minimize side-effects and maximize strength.

"Pussy will draw a man farther than gunpowder can blow him"

Depends on your goals and expectations. I get satisfied with only 300mg a week of test alone with only ance/oily skin. I still use an AI just in case. That seems to be my sides vs. gains ratio but everyone is different.

I would say run 500 mg test a week, to me that is perfect, you can run anything along with it as well, 400 mg deca or maybe some tren

Is this your 1st cycle? My perfect amount is 500mg a week if you are using a long acting esters I would do it for at least 10 weeks.

I say 500mg ew for test but you should run it for at least 10 wks. Also, have an aromatase inhibitor on hand for obvious sides. Eat your ass off and happy gaining.

:artist:

First cycle? 500mg to 1000mg per week of testosterone enanthate for 8 weeks. Aromisan 20mg/ed or AIFM 3 pumps per day for aromatase inhibitor. GOOOOD CYCLE! :evil:

run test e 10-12 weeks at 500 and u will get nice gains instead of adding anymore test then that add another compound if u want more results

Top Bottom