Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peptides vs. sarms or together?

Mark25DR

I was having this argument with a buddy of mine who said that peptides were better than sarms my justification was that sarms were better

but then I started thinking why not just use them both together right?

Has anyone tried doing something like

Ostarine MK, GW cardarine and then adding in peptides in the mix like GHRP or something like that?

peptides are just fine and stack very well with sarms but i would never take them over sarms... you will find that sarms give you far more in the results area, not to mention that peptides can be extremely tedious with daily pinning, often multiple times a day... i would take sarms 10 out of 10 times if i had to pick but they do stack very well together...

I do like peptides to an extent but nowhere near to where I would prefer sarms. I cannot justify that as even being a fair battle in my view. Peptides have their benefits but definitely not to the level of sarms

I was having this argument with a buddy of mine who said that peptides were better than sarms my justification was that sarms were better

but then I started thinking why not just use them both together right?

Has anyone tried doing something like

Ostarine MK, GW cardarine and then adding in peptides in the mix like GHRP or something like that?

peptides dont work, they are weak

sarms are much better, go with Ostarine Cardarine testolone

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Top Bottom