Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peptides for sprinter

fastakris

Hi guys
Im going to throw it out
im a sprinter in the 100m
My aim is like any other and im willing to do what it takes
I have a personal best of 10.6x and ran 10.00 100yard
i have been on low dose test prop for sometime now around 250-275mg week
it has worked well with strength and speed
looking into peptides as with test its hard for terms of keeping weight low

Im looking into peptides for the purpose of recovery from training, strength , joint strengthening, better sleep and anything that will help me sport related.

I dont worry so much about drug tests as its not a issue
Track is a sport were drugs are heavily used especially HGH wich is unaffordable for my case for the time

Now im looking at Ghrp2 with hexarelin or running igf-1 lr3

but before i get the help im looking at some ideas from you guys
Goals are Speed Strength recovery
Not MASS MASS MASS

Thanks

The problem with peptides is that the market is full of fakes. Peptides used to be awesome when they first came out but now it's a total crap shoot as to what you get. Almost everyday someone comes on the board and creates a thread talking about some of the weird side effects they are experiencing from using peptides. I've seen some really weird rashes and lumps from using peptides. Unless you are 100% confident on your source, I would stay away from peptides all together.

SARMS are the best option for increasing endurance, fat loss, and small increases in lean muscle mass. They are completely anabolic substances so there will no water retention or bloat.

Here is a good video for you to watch where I talk about SARMS in depth, what they are and how they work, as well as sample SARM cycles: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

A very common SARMS cycle is the SARMS triple stack. The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
Cardarine is a great SARM for fat loss and endurance
Ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
S4 is a great SARM for strength gains
You get the best of everything by stacking the three together.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

Are you willing to inject them three times a day, with two different syringes, leaving you with 6 jabs per day every day?

If yes, next question is - are you willing to spend shittons of money on something that is most likely bunk?

how bunk could these peptides be though?
I had a website that i purchased ghrp2 from last year and that had the effects such as hunger and tiredness so i know that it was real and notgarbage

The best things you can use are:
1. creatine
2. GW-510516
3. SR-9009

Those are much better choices than all the fake peptides out there. Creatine is amazing for explosive movements like sprinting and weight lifting. GW and SR are both really good at increasing V02 Max and making your running very easy.

If you are a sprinter there is nothing like the SARMS triple stack - it will give a pure performance enhancement without any side effects at all. Cardarine GW will give a huge boost to endurance, whilst Ostarine will greatly improve recovery times. Meanwhile, Andarine S4 will give you explosive power and strength without adding muscle mass, which is what you need for pure athletic performance.

Sarms sounds Dope and i want it but
its hard to obtain in Australia and stuff here is expensive as Fack!
thats why im sayn Peptides are obtainable for me much easier and much cheaper

2 things with sarms hold me back and im not looking for excuse not to get them
is Price and Detection time . cardanine has come up positive with few atheltes recently
i know Cardanine is great and just from reading what it does my endurance goes up.
Its pretty scary to see how fit i would be with cardanine ontop of now
But please
I will try to find S4 and cardanine elsewhere\
I dont know how i would go with importing from USA or something

Can someone help with peptides though for now as im need of something asap to help in the time with training as i leadup to buy Sarms

Sarms sounds Dope and i want it but
its hard to obtain in Australia and stuff here is expensive as Fack!
thats why im sayn Peptides are obtainable for me much easier and much cheaper

2 things with sarms hold me back and im not looking for excuse not to get them
is Price and Detection time . cardanine has come up positive with few atheltes recently
i know Cardanine is great and just from reading what it does my endurance goes up.
Its pretty scary to see how fit i would be with cardanine ontop of now
But please
I will try to find S4 and cardanine elsewhere\
I dont know how i would go with importing from USA or something

Can someone help with peptides though for now as im need of something asap to help in the time with training as i leadup to buy Sarms

Sarms1 should ship without any issues and free of taxes if they do it right ;)

Top Bottom