Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are peptides legal?

MauroR5

I had some issues in the past purchasing steroids when a guy came to my door saying he was a Fed and to tell me I had ordered from a local source that went to jail, that steroid were bad for me and what not. I told him no comments and closed the door.
I'll be using performance enhancing drugs anyway fuck these guys, I've been through the system and I'm not afraid. I'm juts going to switch be running a cycle of peptides I'm pretty sure you guys know if it's legal to buy them and use them, thanks for any advice.

Here is a good video for you to watch where I explain how you can legally purchase peptides, SARMS and SERM

SARMS, SERMS, peptides, weight loss drugs and PDE5 inhibitors are all controlled substances. What that means is that they are only illegal if you do not have a prescription for them. There is a legal loophole however. Companies can legally sell these compounds without a prescription as research chemical liquid. All the company selling the products needs to do is put 'for research purposes only' on the website selling the products.

The problem with this is that compounds sold for research purposes aren't under the same regulations by the FDA as supplements and drugs are. The company can basically put whatever they want in the product and legally sell it as long as they put 'for research purposes only' on the website.

As a result, the market is full of fakes. It is very important to do your research before purchasing from any of these websites. The source reviews section on evolutionary.org is a great resource to use.

I had some issues in the past purchasing steroids when a guy came to my door saying he was a Fed and to tell me I had ordered from a local source that went to jail, that steroid were bad for me and what not. I told him no comments and closed the door.
I'll be using performance enhancing drugs anyway fuck these guys, I've been through the system and I'm not afraid. I'm juts going to switch be running a cycle of peptides I'm pretty sure you guys know if it's legal to buy them and use them, thanks for any advice.

Have fun in prison.

If you are already under supervision, I would be super careful with illegal substances.

they are legal for research purposes. however a lot of payment processors want nothing to do with them. keep in mind that there is no regulations on them so be very careful with them. i wouldn't waste my money at this point, things have changed in the past few years and the market is flooded with fakes

I would not bother with peptides. Too many fakes out there. They are legal for research purposes but you will have no idea what is in those vials.

research purposes means for experimental labs or research companies , so if you buy it and they see the shipping address is for a house or somewhere not related to research you wont get it. most of peptides are fake , not worth it bro

if you want to get gear , ask a friend to order for you ...possibly your mail being watched

With peptides I would rather be concerned about other issues, such as they legitimacy in terms of product quality. There are just too many fakes these days, and it is extremely hard to find the real Peptides. Therefore, I would rather recommend opting for SARMS, since there are actually some very reliable sources, and they are pretty damn good. They will give noticeable results, and at the same time they will not cause any side effects at all. Hence, SARMS are a very good alternative to peptides, and you can get the real ones from such sources as sarms1.com.

Top Bottom