Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

peptides for hip pain

forbesans

Hey I am a 60 year old man who spent 30 years working in construction and now my hips are paying the price. I've tried everything in terms of supplements, prescription drugs, even pot and nothing helps the pain. cannot afford a hip replacement but read that peptides are good for joints. set me up on a peptide stack please thank you

you would be far better off with a sarms stack... you will want to run mk677 at least 6 months but a year would be most ideal... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day[/FONT]

Hip issues at 60 is going to be an up hill battle. There might not be a viable fix, but there are things that might help it feel better.

A typically healing peptide stack would be.

TB-500 - 4mg taken weekly. Split the dosage into 2 shots, a few days apart. After about a month, if the issue is going away, drop the dosage to 2mg weekly for maintenance.

BPC-157 - 250mcg-500mcg. This would be taken daily. I would take 250mcg first thing in the morning, and then 250mcg before going to bed. Like the TB-500, if the issue gets better, lower the dosage to 250mcg just once per day.

At your age, TRT might be a viable option.. and then if you go the right clinic, you can get Deca added to it, which will help lube the joints.

Top Bottom