Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

peptide studies?

barnetone

what are the best peptides that come with human studies proving their validity? all i can find is animal studies on these things and I don't believe that it makes any sense to care how a rat reacts to something. on top of that it seems like legit peptides are harder and harder to find, any suggestions are appreciated

Legit peptides are not harder and harder to find.

Which peptides are you interested in? There's a lot of them out there..

Peptides are now being used widely by anti-aging and rejuvenation clinics.

what are the best peptides that come with human studies proving their validity? all i can find is animal studies on these things and I don't believe that it makes any sense to care how a rat reacts to something. on top of that it seems like legit peptides are harder and harder to find, any suggestions are appreciated

Doesn't matter what you think. Science has been using animals (rats, mice, rabiits, etc) to study such things for 100's of years.

I would rather stick to Nutrobal because it is much easier to dose, no pinning required, and we have a great source in sarms.forsale here to look after you.

Sorry to hijack this but I downloaded this app today and being told I’m not allowed to start a post yet. I’m looking to find a reliable expert I can consult with on this stuff. Recently had my blood work done and my total t level was 304 (I’m 36) relatively good shape always been muscular and worked out but mainly got test because as I’ve gotten older my energy levels are not what they’ve always been. I’ve had a lot of issues in first 6 weeks using the HGH peptide, Test and gonadorlean and would be really thankful for some personalized opinions from experts who know, and potentially willing to pay a long term consultant - the company I got these from is healthgains they seem extremely legit and are real doctors but they have pretty much zero ongoing support which is what I need. Anyhow thanks all!

Top Bottom