Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peptide question....

BTW sarms-4 is a peptide i'm already up 3 lbs since starting it.

Joints are feeling better, i get occasional cravings of appetite.Its available from our sponsor Sarms Search
RADAR:cool:

Very cool, good people at sarms search. It makes me hungry as well.

Very cool, good people at sarms search. It makes me hungry as well.

The only thing that keeps me from using the SARMS S4 is the purity. I believe the product is around 85-90% SARMS and while they do overdose the product to make sure you are getting the advertised dose of SARMS the other 10-15% are some unknown chemicals that may be causing the vision problems and other adverse reaction in the future.

4T, I plan on running cjc-1295 for a minimum of 3 months starting out at 1mg a week and then possibly upping to 1.5 ew. I follow a pretty strict diet with two cheat days a week. These cheat days are not popeyes fried chicken with cheese cake and death by chocolate deserts. The only time I eat fast foods are if I'm feeling hungry in between a meal and I will get a chicken swch and remove one of the breads. I work out 5 days a week. I have a fairly bad wrist so that is probably 30% of my goal. To gain clean healthy mass is my number 1.

I'm going to run a cycle of mdrol with this and not sure if I should start at the same time or wait after running a month of the cjc. I cant find any studies of the length of time or even estimates of how long of a therapy that it takes before the occurance of new cells takes place. Does anyone else have this information.

Last edited:
I think we need to back up here. Your scared of eq because its a vet drug (originally) but your gung ho for mdrol? Many many inside the drug and "supplement" industry will tell you the manufacturing quality control/purity of most eq will be superior to your mdrol period. Either way injectable is always safer than those toxic designers.

I understand the methylated vs injectables toxic differences to the liver and other things, but I do feel more comfortable ingesting the prohormone vs the injectable horse hormone. I know I know lol...

Top Bottom