Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peptide experience

CubNewton

Don't have a lot of experience with peptides so any help + info is appreciated. Are there any peptides good for off cycle that help maintain muscle mass, but don't inhibit LH recovery?

Im not one to ask because i dont find them worth it at all. Never once had an experience that says otherwise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've not really used any peptides that help maintain muscle mass, but they shouldn't inhibit lh recovery to my knowledge.

Don't have a lot of experience with peptides so any help + info is appreciated. Are there any peptides good for off cycle that help maintain muscle mass, but don't inhibit LH recovery?

Aka 'keeping the gains'. Which is diet and training related (plus you NEVER keep all of them).

you will want to get the GHRP's for that. PSL sells peptides

you can also get HGH, you can PM me for a code

If you have the money HGH would be ideal. Otherwise ipamorelin with CJC would be good. And even GHRP6 could be a good secretogogue to alternate with ipam in my opinion.

HOWEVER, MK677 is easier, and roughly equal in cost for a month worth.

Having said that, if money were no object on peptides I would use:

Mk677 (esarms.com) once a day
GHRP-6 before meals
CJC with DAC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have the money HGH would be ideal. Otherwise ipamorelin with CJC would be good. And even GHRP6 could be a good secretogogue to alternate with ipam in my opinion.

HOWEVER, MK677 is easier, and roughly equal in cost for a month worth.

Having said that, if money were no object on peptides I would use:

Mk677 (esarms.com) once a day
GHRP-6 before meals
CJC with DAC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You used to buy sarms from esarms.com? How do you feel about their products?

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Top Bottom