Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peptide dosing protocol??

supreme

bro's

I am considering using pepitides for a bridge - GHRP-6 & CJC,

I can't find a consensus on the daily dosages of each. most say GHRP -6 1:argue::argue:00mcg X3 / day and CJC 150mcg X 1 per day

Others say CJC 2 -3x per week, some say with food, some without, some with protein only??

Recommendations??

Thanks!

S:confused:

I'm on IGF1-lr3 and IGF2-lr3 and CJC-1295. I read an in depth medical study on the CJC-1295. It is closly related to GHRP but it continually works over a full week whereas GHRP works very quickly, so there is NO need to pin it ED. Don't get into the mindset of AAS use like tren acetate pinning ED. Also, that amount of CJC-1295 you speak of pinning ED is rediculous. I'm only doing that amount in a full week, but I am pinning it 2x a week, which the study also covered and said there was really no difference between once and twice a week (7 FULL DAYS HERE) as far as the CJC-1295 effectiveness was concerned. I wouldn't take only the CJC and GHRP for a bridge, add some IGF-lr3 in there at least. These peptides kinda work synergistercially like test and deca. All I ever hear about the GHRP is that it causes massive hunger, which I don't want so I'm staying away from it. In that entire study I read it didn't mention anything about taking these peptides with food, protien or even time of day. A lot of people are under the impression that they should take IGF-lr3 in certain muscles and before/after a workout. Thats crap! Igf-lr3 is the modified long chan designed to circulate around inside your body and attach to receptors all around the body, unlike regular IGF which is the one that is spot dependant. Good luck on the GHRP and the hunger, especially when your just comming off cycle and you want to bridge.. perfect time to get chunky!

A lot of people are under the impression that they should take IGF-lr3 in certain muscles and before/after a workout. Thats crap! Igf-lr3 is the modified long chan designed to circulate around inside your body and attach to receptors all around the body, unlike regular IGF which is the one that is spot dependant.

Your comments here are somewhat misguided and actually not factual so I suggest you do a lot more research in terms of best time to pin IGF-1 LR3.

Your correct in that IGF-1 LR3 was developed to increase the biological activity of the peptide by chemically altering the amino acid chain which causes it to avoid binding to proteins in the human body like IGFBP3 which rhIGF-1 is subject to and thus allows IGF-1 LR3 to have a much longer active life in the body and typically will remain active until it attach's to a receptor or is destroyed by the immune system . This then makes IGF-1 LR3 significantly more potent and in studies has been expressed as 2-3 times moreso due to the decreased binding ability of IGF-1 LR3 to all known IGF binding proteins which would normally inhibit the biological actions of IGF.

So really from a technical standpoint both versions of IGF will provide localized effects where injected as they will both bind to local receptors first. The difference is that rhIGF-1 will become inactive very quickly as it binds to IGFBPs, predominantly BP3 but there are 6 in total that have currently been identified. Whereas IGF-1 LR3 not being subject to this same binding has the opportunity to go systemic if the amount injected is such that it will not bind to all local receptor sites.

Knowing this it is easy to see when the best time is to inject IGF-1 LR3 and that is when the receptors are upregulated. This happens to be when the muscle is stressed and weight training provides an optimum environment to place the muscle cells under stress and upregulating IGF receptors. Doses should be kept on the lower side of some protocols I have seen and this will then deter the IGF-1 LR3 from going systemic and attaching to receptors other than within muscle cells. The intestines for example are loaded with IGF receptors. So keep dosing around 50mcgs bilaterally or less and take advantage of pinning when your muscle cells are much more receptive which is immediately post workout.

Thats good information, thanks! I don't think it will make a bit of difference for my protocol though, which is 10mcg of IGf1-lr3 and 10mcg of IGF2-lr3 a day for anti-ageing, fat loss, slow muscle growth.. I guess I was trying to differentiate between the somewhat instant, local effects of regular IGF injected directly into the muscle versus the "time delay" of IFG-lr3, thus if you injected IGF-lr3 directly into the muscle, not all of it is used there. I can definitly see your analogy of pinning regular IGF right after a workout. That receptor-upregulated muscle being somewhat of a sponge to the regular IGF but still with the IGF-lr3 being injected right after working the muscle out, not all of it will be used right there and then.

I see your point as useage for you is somewhat different than that of what most weight training athletes would want and that is increased musculature. I'm still not convinced on the benefits of IGF 2 at this stage with the limited research I have done on it. Seems it may be assist in improving the life of muscle cells initiated by hyperplasia from IGF1 but other than that is only effective during fetal development with levels after this time dimishing to virtually nil and given that it could only really be effective when combined with IGF1 and pinned post workout also.

Jumping in on this but with a different sort of question. I had always heard that IGF had to be put into the muscle area as well after your workout but when your usin a slin pin it's really not intramuscular it's still considered sub actually isnt it? For an injection to truly be intramuscular it seriously should be going at least 1" into the muscle where as a slin pin only goes in about 1/2 inch which is closer to a sub shot than an actual intramuscular shot. You might be reaching the outer layer of the muscle but not really enough to consider it an actual intramuscular shot would you? So when your shooting locally in the muscle area its just binding into the receptors in the local area wether it's intramuscular or sub in that local area. Am I wrong on this? I just can't see calling a pin that goes in only 1/2 inch anything other than a subcutaneous shot. I would feel if they made a slin pin that went in 1" it would be much more of an intramuscular shot. By the way..... it sounds like you are both very knowledgable in this field and have done alot of research. I'm just learning about this stuff as I go.

P.S. Par_Shoot I had also heard about the massive hunger from the CJC (which I am on) I wish I could help you on wether the hunger is noticable but I am eating every 1 1/2 hours and dont have the time in between to get hungry..

damn. wish i knew more about peptides..

do you guys get checked for cancerous cells like you would before going on GH?

Jumping in on this but with a different sort of question. I had always heard that IGF had to be put into the muscle area as well after your workout but when your usin a slin pin it's really not intramuscular it's still considered sub actually isnt it? For an injection to truly be intramuscular it seriously should be going at least 1" into the muscle where as a slin pin only goes in about 1/2 inch which is closer to a sub shot than an actual intramuscular shot. You might be reaching the outer layer of the muscle but not really enough to consider it an actual intramuscular shot would you? So when your shooting locally in the muscle area its just binding into the receptors in the local area wether it's intramuscular or sub in that local area. Am I wrong on this? I just can't see calling a pin that goes in only 1/2 inch anything other than a subcutaneous shot. I would feel if they made a slin pin that went in 1" it would be much more of an intramuscular shot. By the way..... it sounds like you are both very knowledgable in this field and have done alot of research. I'm just learning about this stuff as I go.

P.S. Par_Shoot I had also heard about the massive hunger from the CJC (which I am on) I wish I could help you on wether the hunger is noticable but I am eating every 1 1/2 hours and dont have the time in between to get hungry..

Don't forget Iron Asylum that the Igf-lr3 still circulates around if you will, so I would think it would kinda go everywhere, including deep in the muscle but slower and later than right where you pin it. What I have read on the CJC-1295 was that since it's so long lasting, that it was made this way in part to combat the hunger that GHRP normally gives. It said in the report that CJC was a GH releaser without the effects of hunger that GHRP gives. Funny about not having time in between to get hungry but I sure but you wake up in the middle of the night hungry?

I realize that ACCESS is not quite convinced of Ig2-lr3, in fact that it is only present in gestation, but those reports on those lab rats that have been injected with both Igf1-lr3 -AND- Igf2-lr3, they say that fat loss and muscle building is far greater than just Igf1-Lr3 alone. I know, I know... lab rats..

Don't forget Iron Asylum that the Igf-lr3 still circulates around if you will, so I would think it would kinda go everywhere, including deep in the muscle but slower and later than right where you pin it. What I have read on the CJC-1295 was that since it's so long lasting, that it was made this way in part to combat the hunger that GHRP normally gives. It said in the report that CJC was a GH releaser without the effects of hunger that GHRP gives. Funny about not having time in between to get hungry but I sure but you wake up in the middle of the night hungry?

I realize that ACCESS is not quite convinced of Ig2-lr3, in fact that it is only present in gestation, but those reports on those lab rats that have been injected with both Igf1-lr3 -AND- Igf2-lr3, they say that fat loss and muscle building is far greater than just Igf1-Lr3 alone. I know, I know... lab rats..

are you noticing differences in you?

I'm in now way condeming any benefits from IGF-2 as to be quite frank I have not used at this stage myself but the little research that is out there and then the even smaller amount of research I have managed to do to date does seem conflicting when talking about introducing exogenously. That said this wouldn't be the first time we hear things like this so I am reserving judegement presently.

As to an IM pinning with a slin as mentioned by iron_asylum this can be done but would be dependant upon your BF levels to. Some guys have successfully shot AAS with a slin IM and especially compounds like Test Suspsension, Winny and even Tren with an oil carrier but I am still hesitant about doing an inject with oil and a slin, even if it's EO. Believe me though I have done many IM injects with IGF and slins on all muscle groups without issue with my bodyfat being as high as 10-11% at times so anything under this level is a breeze.

Just to touch further on Para's comments and the systemic nature of LR3 remember to where I first mentioned that if you limit your dosing protocol to sane levels (50mcgs bilaterally and below) which is still a shit load more than you would ever see endogenously and immediately post workout you should be seeing most of the uptake of IGF being within that muscle group and anything going systemic will be minimal but most likely also to find receptors within other muscle groups as we don't necessarily train only one muscle group each workout and these will also be upregulated to some extent. So with IGF more is not necessarily a good thing at all, in fact it could be very detrimental.

Burpees I find it best to have regular blood work and check up's regardless as this is just common sense but I know it's something overlooked by way too many who undertake a cycle of peptides or AAS.

Top Bottom