Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peptide Bloat

Mike4705

Alright dudes. It has been about 3 years since I have been on these forums, and I sure am glad to be back. Only shit that has changed is I am 20 pounds heavier, twice as crazy, and on TRT (which I believe we are all eventually destined for).

I am relatively new the the peptide game. My current state are 5'7, 210 pounds, roughly 16% body fat.

My current regimine is:

TRT: Test Prop 15mg ED/105 my a week (doctor prescribed)
GHRP-2- 100mcg 3x a day
MOD GRF 1-29 - 100mcg 3x a day
Frag 176-191 - 200mcg 2x a day
I am 1 week in

Okay. This is the deal. Current diet is Keto, not tracking macros, keeping fat moderate, around 75g.
While I have good pumps and an overall good mental state, I am a bloated fucking mess. Even on a keto diet my body is holding on to water like a fat girl loves cake. My face cheeks look like I've stuffed 100 marshmallows.

Anyway. Please advise me on what might be causing this. My E2 is in fact, in check with my T so low.

thanks guys

You are using a pretty low dosage of testosterone if your E2 is in the normal range, then the water retention is not from that.

It sounds to me like there is some sort of impurity in the peptides you are using that is causing the water retention. That's the problem with peptides now a days. It's an absolute crap shoot as to what you get. I have had clients get really weird rashes when using peptides against my advice.

Whatever is in those peptide vials, it's obviously doing more harm then good. I would stop using the peptides immediately.

Check out nutrobal. Nutrobal is an HGH analogue just like GHRP peptides but it's a much better alternative -> https://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

Unless you drastically changed diet then it has to be from the peptides. How confident are you of your source? There are a ton of fakes out there. Honestly almost all peptides are just fake crap from China.

First time Im hearing that ghrelin peptides would cause bloating.

My suggestion is do trial and error. Try eliminating only one thing at a time. For example take something out for 3 days and see whether you recognise any differences. Then bring it back and take something out for other 3 days.

Eventually you will be able to find the culprit.

Top Bottom