Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

People who take juice are they more prone to injuries than people who dont?

zk7

People who take juice are they more prone to injuries than people who don't?

If so why? Because hormones are out of whack? estro , test ? what exactly.

I think people on gear can be more prone to injury because their muscles get to strong for the tendons. Also alot of times inexperience can cause problems, their body could be telling them to slow down but they figure since their on the juice they are indestrucable. I learned that lesson myself.

think about it, who's more likely to complain of a sore wrist, the guy benching 405 for reps or the guy benching 135 for reps.

Sofa was right on. A lot of injuries that I hear about from guys on juice is the result of the muscle growing faster than the ligaments and tendons can accomodate for. So you are able to lift greater amounts of weight in a shorter time frame than the ligaments and tendons have to catch up.

zk7 who is this guy? That was a horrible question I am sory to flame but that was a horrible horrible question very stupid I Know there is never a stupid question but that was one. NO tthat was very stupid it was ur HYPOTHESIS that was dumb.

zk7 said:
People who take juice are they more prone to injuries than people who don't?

If so why? Because hormones are out of whack? estro , test ? what exactly.

I dont think so. some people just do crazy things and get injured when on AAS.

Injuries come from stupid training. Most people do chest, bis, tris, back, delts, traps, legs but forget to work stabliser muscles, rotator cuff exercises etc... It's true that strength and muscle size increase at a faster rate in comparison to tendons etc... But that doesn't mean that you forget about those important exercises that help to protect you from injury. So it doesn't matter if you're on or off. Genetics play an important role as well but smart training is what's important.

not all injuries occur from lifting. there are guys on here in a wide variety of sports.

I agree with alin. People tend to try and do dumb stuff in the gym while on juice. If you lift correctly I dont believe you are any more likely to get hurt.

I don't think i've ever heard of someone say that they sprained their ankle playing basketball because they were juicin lol

Top Bottom