Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

People are clueless!!!!

FreakMonster

So I'm at work today in the breakroom mixing my protein shake in my Lean Body shaker and in comes walking in one of the fat hags.

She looks at my Lean Body shaker that I'm mixing my protein shake in and says "Lean Body, is that your steroids you take everday?"

I just burst out laughing so hard that it made her put this stupid look on her face. I guess she felt like an idiot and tried to start small talk with me about Jose Canseco and asked what I thought about that whole ordeal. I told her I really didn't give a shit what they did. Then she started talking about how she read these studies about how steroids make you impotent. The whole time she was sitting there blabbing about this shit I felt like slapping the ol' hag. I swear some people are fuking idiots!! They shouldn't even be allowed to breed!!!

On another note about steroids I was watching ESPN today about that white boxer that injected a shit load of steroids so that he could beat George Foreman and ended up getting his legs amputated. Then because of his dumbass he starts going to schools and telling kids how dangerous steroids are and that if they take them there gonna end up like him all fuked up. Where do these dipshits come from?

Last edited:
Yo man I saw the same thing. My dad was like, he lost his legs b/c he took that garbage, and I said, correction.......he lost his legs b/c he ABUSED them. All the people that haven't are like Mark McGuire, Jose Canseco, I mean they have all their limbs and are still healthy. I hate those ESPN shows now that are saying all steroids do, is take your limbs and kill you. I'm starting to get pissed about it......oh wait that could be the juice oh no lol

Oh, how true that is!!! People are fucking clueless. Its easier for them to justify someone in shape is on roids(in my case that’s true, lol), than for them to take responsibility for their fat asses.

I think for the most part we all agree that even though many of us do use AAS, it takes a hell of a lot more than that! Discipline, dedication and consistency. You must be willing to give up a lot in order to get what you want.

If you don’t agree with what I’m saying, and think steroids are a magic solution and get you huge and ripped overnight. Well, I'm sorry, but you are a fucking idiot.

Oh yeah, fuck those fat office hags....

AHHHHHHHHH, feel much better now.

FreakMonster said:
So I'm at work today in the breakroom mixing my protein shake in my Lean Body shaker and in comes walking in one of the fat hags.

She looks at my Lean Body shaker that I'm mixing my protein shake in and says "Lean Body, is that your steroids you take everday?"

I just burst out laughing so hard that it made her put this stupid look on her face. I guess she felt like an idiot and tried to start small talk with me about Jose Canseco and asked what I thought about that whole ordeal. I told her I really didn't give a shit what they did. Then she started talking about how she read these studies about how steroids make you impotent. The whole time she was sitting there blabbing about this shit I felt like slapping the ol' hag. I swear some people are fuking idiots!! They should even be allowed to breed!!!

On another note about steroids I was watching ESPN today about that white boxer that injected a shit load of steroids so that he could be Foreman and ended up getting his legs amputated. Then because of his dumbass he starts going to schools and telling kids how dangerous steroids are and that if they take them there gonna end up like him all fuked up.

While she was talking was she spitting her PORK RINDS OUT AT YOU? Hate people that have no clue, they try to enter an intellectual conversation unarmed!! But about the Boxer...he's just another idiot that has no clue..sometimes you cant feel sorry for morons like that..

Outtlaw said:
How much is a shitload? And what do you guys consider abuse?

In this case or any any outlaw a shitload can be determined you know and abuse is determined as well..think about it..if i just posted up 8 different compounds (and i think that has been posted before) ontop of PCT, then people would reply with "whoa..why so much gear" i mean for the most part i believe all the vets and some that are not vets are very educated on AAS and i have found that they keep it simple you know..i guess keeping it simple would be my answer to your question.

swordfish151 said:
In this case or any any outlaw a shitload can be determined you know and abuse is determined as well..think about it..if i just posted up 8 different compounds (and i think that has been posted before) ontop of PCT, then people would reply with "whoa..why so much gear" i mean for the most part i believe all the vets and some that are not vets are very educated on AAS and i have found that they keep it simple you know..i guess keeping it simple would be my answer to your question.
Well a test only cycle is simple. But at some point the dose turns from high to excessive to abuse. I guess the defenition of abuse would be largely subjective.

Top Bottom