Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

People are catching on!! :teleport:

It's all the milk you drink

I think you have several choices that depend on your personality and how open you are. The best way I think is to keep it simple. Just like Daeo said, "No." End of story. Complicated stories lead to more complicated lies.

WOW

i am impressed. No of you admit that you are on?

I tried to deny it for a while, b/c i started pretty young, and i guess i am still young, and i was ashamed that i was using steroids. I thought everyone would look down on me.

my first cycle. everyone noticed i was getting bigger... after that cycle was over, i got real bad acne on my arms, and people started speculating... I told them i had an eating problem and that i ate so much that i was growing like a weed. LOL

When i started my second cycle i got real bloated, and a few people caught on. Then when i dropped the anadrol and started cutting i got really ripped and it was obvious that i was on.

So i came to my senses. I admitted i was on. Now i am proud that i roid. There are only a few people that think i am stupid for roiding. I dont mind being straight up with people, they figure if you take steroids, you are a hardcore bodybuilder, and that was what i was shooting for.

SAY:

"I've been working my ass off!"

Leave it at that. I do.

My family, uncles and aunts, grandparents just about everyone asked me that at christmas when they seen me for the first time in a year, and that reply was sufficient.

If you defend yourself too aggressively they'll think your hiding something thus give very little detail unless they ask.

I don't think you should ever admit to regular people. They just don't understand and think your Fucked up and shit. Let them assume and speculate all they want. Truth is, they wanna be you!

Top Bottom