Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

penis size and steroids

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruscid

I don't have any experience with steroids but I will soon. Can someone verify the debate between steroids shrinking your penis or not. Some sites say it is bs, some say it is fact. I really don't know who to believe. Anyone with experience with gear please share your personal findings. Let me know if it did or if it didn't affect your erect size.

I know it can effect your testicles if the steroids aren't used properly.

not actualy using juice myself i cannot speak from experience - but the facts are out there bro - and i suggest you dont ask REAL users as they are gardly gonna admit they have 1 inch penis's are they?!

there are albsolutly loads of different types of roids each doing different things both positive and negative - and if you dont realise this then you obviously are not informed enough yet to start taking them.

but common adverse effects involve enlarging the prostate making it harder to deficate and testicular shrinkage - and yes some roids (especialy the older ones such as deca) do shrink the penis.
but, using proper cycles, dosage and other stacking supplements these effects can often be avoided - so unless you want the formentioned side effects along with bitch tits/ hair loss/ insomnia and 235 bpm heart rate i suggest you do a bit more reading up on it pal. :p

5 A-R where DHT binds r very abundant near your crotch and prostate, they r responsible for increase or decrease in penis size, and there is no literature in science which supports the fact that any AAS can decrease penis size its not possible, whats possible is that u dont get full erection due to HPTA inhibition, prostate can also effect this negatively. but it is possible that your size increases if somehow u had not enough DHT developed in puberty, and some AAS users will agree that it happens specially at younger age. i have also read this side effect in HCG literature.

well.... put it this way... look at ANY body building comp... the answer is clear to see.
i swear the chicks are packing more meat down their undies than the men!

well.... put it this way... look at ANY body building comp... the answer is clear to see.
i swear the chicks are packing more meat down their undies than the men!

I have not noticed one way or the other. First cycle Was deca and I had a hard time getting all the way hard but thats about it. Actually the cycle I just finished did some insane stuff to my sex drive. Dbol 30mg 1-3, Sust250 every 3rd day 1-10 and Fina 100mg ED 7-13. Ive ran test in all my cycles but for some reason the Fina gave me killer sex drive. I know most get the complete opposite but not me. Got to love fina.

My theory on Pro's small dicks is all the other shit thay take. Like when I take ECA I swear my shit shrinks up for a few days. Who knows though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom