x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

penis size and steroids

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about penis size and steroids within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I don't have any experience with steroids but I will soon. Can someone verify the debate between steroids shrinking your penis or not. Some sites say it is bs, some say it is fact. I really don't know who to believe. Anyone with experience with gear please share your personal findings. Let me know if it did or if it didn't affect your erect size. I know it can effect your testicles if the steroids aren't used properly.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

penis size and steroids

I don't have any experience with steroids but I will soon. Can someone verify the debate between steroids shrinking your penis or not. Some sites say it is bs, some say it is fact. I really don't know who to believe. Anyone with experience with gear please share your personal findings. Let me know if it did or if it didn't affect your erect size.

I know it can effect your testicles if the steroids aren't used properly.

Good Broly
    not actualy using juice myself i cannot speak from experience - but the facts are out there bro - and i suggest you dont ask REAL users as they are gardly gonna admit they have 1 inch penis's are they?!

there are albsolutly loads of different types of roids each doing different things both positive and negative - and if you dont realise this then you obviously are not informed enough yet to start taking them.

but common adverse effects involve enlarging the prostate making it harder to deficate and testicular shrinkage - and yes some roids (especialy the older ones such as deca) do shrink the penis.
    but, using proper cycles, dosage and other stacking supplements these effects can often be avoided - so unless you want the formentioned side effects along with bitch tits/ hair loss/ insomnia and 235 bpm heart rate i suggest you do a bit more reading up on it pal.

Anabolic Post Whore The Terminator's Avatar
    Steroids do make your testicles shrink (albeit temporarily), they have not made my penis shrink *knocking on wood* (no pun intended)
    [email protected]www.intense-training.com
    [email protected]www.qualitymuscle.com
    [email protected]

*Disclaimer* Everything I say here is for Pretend only...It should not be taken as factual...

Good Broly

Good Broly
    5 A-R where DHT binds r very abundant near your crotch and prostate, they r responsible for increase or decrease in penis size, and there is no literature in science which supports the fact that any AAS can decrease penis size its not possible, whats possible is that u dont get full erection due to HPTA inhibition, prostate can also effect this negatively. but it is possible that your size increases if somehow u had not enough DHT developed in puberty, and some AAS users will agree that it happens specially at younger age. i have also read this side effect in HCG literature.

Good Broly
    well.... put it this way... look at ANY body building comp... the answer is clear to see.
    i swear the chicks are packing more meat down their undies than the men!

Good Broly
    well.... put it this way... look at ANY body building comp... the answer is clear to see.
    i swear the chicks are packing more meat down their undies than the men!

Good Broly
    i just felt the need to say it twice.

to much caffeine.

Life Taker, Heart Breaker
    I have not noticed one way or the other. First cycle Was deca and I had a hard time getting all the way hard but thats about it. Actually the cycle I just finished did some insane stuff to my sex drive. Dbol 30mg 1-3, Sust250 every 3rd day 1-10 and Fina 100mg ED 7-13. Ive ran test in all my cycles but for some reason the Fina gave me killer sex drive. I know most get the complete opposite but not me. Got to love fina.

My theory on Pro's small dicks is all the other shit thay take. Like when I take ECA I swear my shit shrinks up for a few days. Who knows though.

i just felt the need to say it twice.

to much caffeine.