Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

penis size and steroids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well....

BigDan650dl said:
On stage my cock is as shrunken as possible, you cant go out posing with a hard on or even a little blood flow. When I'm on stage its like I just got out of a cold river, off stage with my girl, different story. Maybe I could use a little shrinkage...
If you got wood on stage and won, you'd be wondering what you got scored on. :FRlol:

ErEf, don't inject Synthol....the places you'd put it are blood chambers, and that stuff would just be shot right into your bloodstream. :eek:

sucker for supplements said:

either the dudes in the shower have had their schlongs shrunk or they were naturally given the short straw (excuse the pun).

Meat Gazer!

Re: Well....

Baby Gorilla said:
If you got wood on stage and won, you'd be wondering what you got scored on. :FRlol:

ErEf, don't inject Synthol....the places you'd put it are blood chambers, and that stuff would just be shot right into your bloodstream. :eek:
idd... was just kidding.

genarr3 said:
People on this boad are getting stupider and stupider everytime I log on.

No shit. If that were possible, a hell of a lot more body parts would shrink as well. You're a fucking moron, go spank your mini dick, "looks it's like a penis only smaller". In fact to my GF it actually feels larger when I'm on due to the raging hardness from all the test. Ephedrine and other caffeine like substances cut down the blood flow, that's why it appears to be smaller. Jesus christ, no wonder I've cut down my time spent on this board, I'm afraid my intelligence will continue dropping form reading shit like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom