Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

penis size and steroids

Status
Not open for further replies.
sucker for supplements said:
well.... put it this way... look at ANY body building comp... the answer is clear to see.
i swear the chicks are packing more meat down their undies than the men!

you cant compare how your dick looks with how some pro's dick looks when its next to his 32 inch thighs. for all you know it could be a goddamn baby arm.

On stage my cock is as shrunken as possible, you cant go out posing with a hard on or even a little blood flow. When I'm on stage its like I just got out of a cold river, off stage with my girl, different story. Maybe I could use a little shrinkage...

sucker for supplements said:

haha - you think i dont know people down the gym?
c'mon everyone has heard of deca dick - either the dudes in the shower have had their schlongs shrunk or they were naturally given the short straw (excuse the pun).
you may have been fortunate that it hasnt affected you - well done - but it is a well known fact roids shrink genatalia - and in some rare cases it enhances it!
normally its just your balls (im fond of mine thanks) but yeah, sometimes you can kiss goodbye to ol' faithful.well .... ................put it this way... look at ANY body building comp... the answer is clear to see.
i swear the chicks are packing more meat down their undies than the men!

So you're the guy that's always checking us out in the shower. Dude, you're spending way too much time looking at penises.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom