Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

penis size and steroids

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, I think I actually heard my IQ drop after reading this post.

I hate it when people think this crap, I always have girls thinking I have a small pecker cuz I juice. Sometime I feel like taking it out and slapping them across the face with it.
It does make you nuts shrink but they grow back, the smaller the potatoes the bigger the steak.
This has to be the worst stupid rumor about AS use.

How exactly would is shrink the penis? Would the tissue degenerate? I dont think so bud......
It has to do with blood flow plain and simple and some drugs can affect how redily blood flows into the penis.

I hate to lend some validity to this thread but there is some truth in that if your test/DHT levels are sub-normal for long enough, some atrophy will likely occur, which can generally be reversed upon resumption of normal hormonal levels. On the other hand, keeping test/DHT levels optimal or above normal, along with an active sex life will assure you are at maximum potential. And during puberty test/DHT levels are critical to proper development of the forearm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom